Rate Dr. Berent James Krumm

Dr. Berent James Krumm's Ratings

Dr Krumm is a wonderful doctor! Very compassionate and has a wonderful personality. My husband, I, our kids and my parents all see and love him.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Krumm by far is the best doctor in KCMO. He was meant to be a doctor and it shows though his outstanding bedside manner and caring and compassionate attitude. I am happy I found him!

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag

I think Dr. Krumm is one of the better doctors in the Northland. Has a very good "bedside" manner and he makes sense when talking to me.

Submitted July 22, 2009 | flag

Dr. Krumm and his staff are wonderful. My husband and I and both of my elderly parents go to Dr. Krumm. He takes the time to sit and talk to us and never seems to rush us in and out as some doctors do. He has been very helpful in offering advice and carefully prescribes medications only when necessary. We would highly recommend his services through the Gashland Clinic in Kansas City North.

Submitted March 20, 2008 | flag

I have been to alot of doctor's and this Dr. by far is the best I have ever seen. I went to an all male Doctor's group and they said I was helathy as a horse. 2 months later I went to Dr Krumm and he found a lump in my thyroid. It was cancer. Dr. Krumm found it immediately and two weeks later after surgery, I was and still am cancer free. Thanks Dr. Krumm. You really are a lifesaver!!!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2005 | flag