Rate Dr. Keikhosrow M. Kavoussi

Dr. Keikhosrow M. Kavoussi's Ratings

Very knowledgeable about endometriosis and very carrying. I recommend anyone to him. He pushed pharmaceuticals and I resisted to find the root of the endometriosis and I did through a naturalpath many years later. Overall...he was awesome and didn't mind my natural approach to healing after surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

I don't know what the situation was with the other patient who rated this guy but if it hadn't been for him or his knowledge, I would have died from ovarian cancer. Great guy, very well-trained, professional. A little hard to understand but he knows his stuff. His son is now practicing with him and he is equally as gifted in the GYN speciality. GREAT DOCTOR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2008

Wonderful doctor, very compassionate and sensitive. I wish all doctors where like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783273].votes_count ]]