Rate Dr. Raymond Lanza

Dr. Raymond Lanza's Ratings

Absolutely the best doctor I have been to. Thorough, concerned and the best diagnostician I have seen.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr Lanza was very caring and thorough. He answered all my questions and did not rush me. His staff was friendly and very professional. I was at ease s I discussed my problems. The Dr correctly diagnosed and treated my condition.

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lanza is the most amazing doctor ever, he has corrected and discovered things that other specialists haven't been able to. I trust this man with my life...literally! I have not met another doctor like him, many doctors should learn from him!

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

Great attitude. Always determined, understanding, and patient while dertermining his diagnois. He is what a doctor meant to his patients as they say in the old days. Remember how care used to be. Very personalized!

Submitted April 30, 2011 | flag