Rate Dr. Raymond Lanza

Dr. Raymond Lanza's Ratings

Absolutely the best doctor I have been to. Thorough, concerned and the best diagnostician I have seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Dr Lanza was very caring and thorough. He answered all my questions and did not rush me. His staff was friendly and very professional. I was at ease s I discussed my problems. The Dr correctly diagnosed and treated my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Dr. Lanza is the most amazing doctor ever, he has corrected and discovered things that other specialists haven't been able to. I trust this man with my life...literally! I have not met another doctor like him, many doctors should learn from him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

Great attitude. Always determined, understanding, and patient while dertermining his diagnois. He is what a doctor meant to his patients as they say in the old days. Remember how care used to be. Very personalized!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783342].votes_count ]]