Rate Dr. James G. Wakefield

Dr. James G. Wakefield's Ratings

At his new location, was the worst experience i have ever had at a Dr. office. The staff seams very confused. Other patients were in their complaining as I was waiting to be seen. Blood work results were not given. Three weeks later, I call and get "since their abnormal, I cant give you the results, you'll have to wait till tomorrow." Unbelievable. As far as being seen by the Dr. that was ok, I could have gone without hearing all about his divorce. Overall, bad experience. They seem very incompetent. For a check up, maybe. To trust with my life, def not.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

Doctor wakefield is a awesome. He helped me and was very caring.He is a good person as well as a doctor. i have a different doc. at this time but will be moving back to him as soon as possible.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

The Doctor above is incompetent. He took me off a perfectly good medicine that was working fine for me for years and put me on something that gave me a medical reaction and first degree burns. He doesn't listen to his patients he forces his "Christian Beliefs" on those that may not hold the same beliefs as him. If he took the time to actually listen he might understand that things aren't what they appear. His office staff are incompetent and rude. They dont know the basic medical procedures and basically run around like chickens with there heads cut off. He invades ones personal space without asking or warning, it leaves you with a feeling of anxiety and not being able to trust your doctor. After this last fiasco with his office I will gladly find a new doctor. Be warned you will not get the typical medical experience from this Dr. Your left waiting in his waiting room for hours with little to no heat. You freeze to death before you even see the Dr. Basically JUST RUN. and RUN FAST.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

He's a great doctor. He doesn't rush through your visit. He's knowledgable, friendly, compassionate, caring. He's got a great staff. He's on time so you don't wait long. I have a sort of rare condition and he has helped me out alot. He diagnoises the problem correctly.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

He is the best!! He don't jerk your around like most in this area

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag