Dr. Kevin M. Cockroft

Rate Dr. Kevin M. Cockroft

Dr. Kevin M. Cockroft's Ratings

Dr. Cockroft, is a very skilled and trustworthy Neuro. Sergeon. My son has had 3 embolism procedure on a rather difficult VOG, the last two procedures where a long recovery and needed a shunt placed. Through all of our experiance he is very gracious and kind. He can understand and is very much at attention in every detail. Follow up is very exciting as Dr. Cockroft is always interested in how much our son as grown and devoloped. My wife and I feel very blessed to have such a skilled surgeon for our son close by.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2010

Dr. Cockroft is a wonderful doctor and human being. My daughter was diagnosed with a rare brain disease that required two surgeries. Dr. Cockroft treated her with such compassion and respect. He asked her if she had any concerns that she would like to share with him, and being a teenage girl, she replied "I don't want to lose all of my hair." He honored her request and you would have never known she had two brain surgeries. Most doctors would have thought this was a frivolous request, but he realized it was important emotional issue for her and he took this into consideration. He takes the time to answer all of your questions, and understands your fears and concerns. He is an exceptionally skilled surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone. We had some insurance issues and he and his staff diligently worked on getting the required approval. I could never thank him enough for all that he did for my daughter and our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr Cockroft is the BEST. He save my life operating on 2 brain aneurysms. He is like a friend who talks to you and your family. You are important to him not a number like most doctors. If I could rate him higher I would, but 5 is all you allow. He is number one in my book. And my family also agrees.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2010

Dr.Cockroft is a wonderful doctor. He explains everything and encourages his staff to be helpful and enthusiastic. If Dr. Cockroft does run behind it is because he takes the time to answer your questions and has a genuine interest in you as a human being. I would highly recommend him. He is particularly great with us anxious parents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Cockcroft saved my life. He coiled an aneurysm for me. I have had some problems with my insurance company paying, but he is an excellent doctor. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2008

I've seen several Drs at Mass. General Hosp. in Boston and Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, and Dr Cockroft was the only Dr that sat down and spoke to me like a human being. He explained what was going on up in my brain and that is why I choose him to do all three brain surgries and I would do it again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783538].votes_count ]]