Rate Dr. Charles Kilo

Dr. Charles Kilo's Ratings

He provided me a service without informing me. I had to pay him for the service I did not order. Is this the way how makes the money? I only need to pay $10 because my insurance pays for the balance. However, I feel cheated and violated. This is the reason I am writing the review.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2010

He is a wonderful and thoughtful me. Explains the lab result pros/cons. has a warm smile and makes you feel at ease. treats the person as whole rather that other aspects. best MD i ever had. Part of the anchor health group, which is the best in my estimation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

He was very friendly, very smart and caring. He helped me and gave me insight where prior Doctors had not. I have recommeded him to many of my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783633].votes_count ]]