Rate Dr. Monty B. Tew

Dr. Monty B. Tew's Ratings

Dr. Tew always listens to what iI have to say and my opinions about my condition. He is thorough and yet laid back. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2423821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

This doctor was almost useless in my case. After treating me with a drug that didn't work, Iwas.told to come back for another office visit. By now I extremely weak & felt horrible. I was ready.to go to hospital. He did no real assessment, just looked at me and then said "I think you should go see a neurologist." I knew that Idid not need a neurologist. I ended up taking a week off from work & finally recovered on my own.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

Helful; compassionate; seeks alternatives for existing problems. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

I have found Dr. Tew to be very knowledgable and he listens to what I say. He has professional alliances with other rheumatologist so if he is out of town, you can still find a doctor. My last rheumatologist did not. I did have difficulties with the nurse that had to repeated attempt to find my vein for a blood test.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Tew is a wonderful Doctor. He was very help full with me and my Lupus. I had to stop using him, since I changed insurance companys. I would liked to have stayed with him. He if he ever changes to Scott and White, I will go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783964].votes_count ]]