Rate Dr. Monty B. Tew

Dr. Monty B. Tew's Ratings

Pleasant person with lots of knowledge. Helped me to control my arthritis and now I can function

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Dr. Tew always listens to what iI have to say and my opinions about my condition. He is thorough and yet laid back. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2423821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

This doctor was almost useless in my case. After treating me with a drug that didn't work, Iwas.told to come back for another office visit. By now I extremely weak & felt horrible. I was ready.to go to hospital. He did no real assessment, just looked at me and then said "I think you should go see a neurologist." I knew that Idid not need a neurologist. I ended up taking a week off from work & finally recovered on my own.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

Helful; compassionate; seeks alternatives for existing problems. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

I have found Dr. Tew to be very knowledgable and he listens to what I say. He has professional alliances with other rheumatologist so if he is out of town, you can still find a doctor. My last rheumatologist did not. I did have difficulties with the nurse that had to repeated attempt to find my vein for a blood test.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Tew is a wonderful Doctor. He was very help full with me and my Lupus. I had to stop using him, since I changed insurance companys. I would liked to have stayed with him. He if he ever changes to Scott and White, I will go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][783964].votes_count ]]