Rate Dr. Usha B. Tedrow

Dr. Usha B. Tedrow's Ratings

Rude. Didn't respond to calls. She thinks she is great and needs to learn about caring for others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Dr. Tedrow is great. She helped save my life in 2006, after a bizarre incident involving arrhythmia and a resultant mini-stroke/seizure/bradycardia. No problems since, and no limitations. I have a pacemaker, and take the beta blocker metoprolol and the blood thinner warfarin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2423834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Seems really interested in having patient understand steps and procedures.Friendly,caring,knowledgeable in her field. Approachable.I trust her to make all decisions in my care. PA is great with communication too. Hard to get an appointment.Glad to have found her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Wonderful and kind bedside manner, Dr Tedrow has installed 2 ICD's for my heart and in both cases the care has been excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784102].votes_count ]]