Rate Dr. Gregory A. Greco

Dr. Gregory A. Greco's Ratings

Sloppy hand with cutting. Leaves uneven scars.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

I wrote previously. I mistyped that I lost my arm in the accident. My arm was crushed and partially amputated in the accident.but dr greco was able to save my arm and my life! Love him for that!

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013 | flag

I have been a cosmetic patient of Dr Greco's for 8 years. I had surgery recently and my results are amazing~ I felt confident and informed throughout the entire process, and will recommend Dr Greco to friends and family. I am especially impressed with his diligent after care and concern. His office is friendly and efficient. I will be a patient for life! Thank you Dr Greco!

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

I cannot be more happy with the brilliant cosmetic results for my blepharoplasties and laser surgery. I can not praise Dr Greco and his staff for the overall experince in correcting my problems. Th docor was talented and had a great calming influenc for a 1st time patient. His office staff was exceptional with getting me thru the maze of medical action with grace and dignity. I can reccommend him and his office more and have already reccommende a number of patients to partake of an excellent medical experinec with dramatic results and improved vision and appearance.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

I recently had surgery with Dr. Greco and I couldn't be happier, I feel like a new person!! He is not only a great surgeon, he is kind, caring and takes so much of his time to explain everything to you. I was so nervous but he and his staff put me at ease and held my hand through the entire process. His staff is great and I highly recommend him.

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

He is not a good surgeon. He did an under eye surgery on me removing so much tissue that resulted in deep hollowing. This cannot be repaired and requires bi-yearly fillers which are painful and very expensive. Do your research - I wish I never went to him.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

Recently I was involved in a car accident where I not only lost my left arm but I almost lost my life. Dr Grecco was one of the surgeons who help saved my life. He is a very caring man. He truly cares about his patients. There is not enough I can say about Dr Grecco. The man is truly a great surgeon, but an even better person.Thank you Dr.Grecco!!

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!! Friendly, knowledgable staff and I can't say enough about Dr. Greco!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

Excellent! From the cleaniness of the office, the caring & friendly staff to Dr. Grecco himself I have nothing but good things to say. My scars are so minimal, you can barely see them and it's only been 2 months. Someone is always available to answer a question and Dr. Greco spends as much time as you need to feel at easy with the procedures being done. Absolutely LOVE him!!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2012 | flag