Rate Dr. Jim B. Fernandez

Dr. Jim B. Fernandez's Ratings

Generally see the 2011 & 2009 comments. I'm sure he knows his field, but he spent no more than 10 minutes with me for each of my appointments after waiting two weeks to get in. Each appointment was like starting over because he apparently didn't document things from the previous appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I am very surprised about the previous comments. Dr. Fernandez spent time with me explaining my problem, going over the MRI and treatment options. This had not been done by previous doctors and those are the ones that I just felt like a number. I did not feel like just another patient and he seemed genuine about helping me. I have had other people tell me how good Dr. Fernandez was and I would have to agree.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I was a patient and received care from Dr. Fernandez. A few years later my symptoms returned after a car accident. I scheduled an appointment and arrived. I waited to be seen for over an hour at which point I had to leave due to my schedule. When I called back to reschedule they refused to see me for the exact same problem they had previously treated because their company policy is to not see car accident patients. I guess their expertiese stops when you get into a car accident.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

He's definitely a nice guy. Seems a bit in a hurry - eager to limit appointments to a maximum of 15 minutes or less. I never felt he was really dedicated to figuring out my issues - more about just moving the patient cue along. He might be a great doctor 20 years from now, but my impression of the moment is he's a little inexperienced and still figuring out his career.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784419].votes_count ]]