Rate Dr. Ronald J. Philipp

Dr. Ronald J. Philipp's Ratings

I walked in right as they opened and told the receptionist I needed to see a doctor. She seemed surprised. She told me there wouldn't be any doctors until the afternoon. I would understand no appointments, but no doctors? What do they do for the first 4 hours? I'll never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2008

Dr. Philipp has excellent bedside manners which are hard to find. He is considered of the patient and their family. I strongly reccomend Dr Philipp to those dealing with a family member who is ill. Dr. Philipp takes care and reassures everyone involved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

He is by far the best doctor in Long Beach. He takes care of every patient with a level of excellence that can never be surpassed by any other doctor. He is the best doctor ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784643].votes_count ]]