Dr. Israel P. Chambi Venero

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 20/11/05    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Israel P. Chambi Venero has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1392321
20/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Chambi is an exellent doctor. 2001 raptured aneurysm, was in coma in a 911 situation, near death. Doctor Chambi performed a miraculous brain surgery. He saved my life when I was near death when every minutes counts. After my recovery, I was back to normal. I have no disability. He is a caring doctor. He is highly recommended. Im a living proof of his excellent skills. People calls me a "walking miracle". Survivor of a raptured aneurysm.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 813132
05/03/09 1 5 1 3 I was referred by my orthopedic surgeon, who I love. Dr. Chambi told me all about some young woman who had an inoperable brain tumor. Then, as if to discount what i was seeing him for, he said, 'you should be glad you don't have a brain tumor". What??? Well, yes I'm glad but what does that have to do with anything. He was very odd. I would never go back to him or recommend him.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 18275
05/12/05 4 5 5 He always takes as much time as needed to explain everything. He remembers all the facts of my health history and is kind.
Insurance: HealthPartners