Dr. Israel P. Chambi Venero

Rate Dr. Israel P. Chambi Venero

Dr. Israel P. Chambi Venero's Ratings

Dr. Chambi is an exellent doctor. 2001 raptured aneurysm, was in coma in a 911 situation, near death. Doctor Chambi performed a miraculous brain surgery. He saved my life when I was near death when every minutes counts. After my recovery, I was back to normal. I have no disability. He is a caring doctor. He is highly recommended. Im a living proof of his excellent skills. People calls me a "walking miracle". Survivor of a raptured aneurysm.

Submitted March 20, 2011 | flag

I was referred by my orthopedic surgeon, who I love. Dr. Chambi told me all about some young woman who had an inoperable brain tumor. Then, as if to discount what i was seeing him for, he said, 'you should be glad you don't have a brain tumor". What??? Well, yes I'm glad but what does that have to do with anything. He was very odd. I would never go back to him or recommend him.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

He always takes as much time as needed to explain everything. He remembers all the facts of my health history and is kind.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2005 | flag