Dr. Israel P. Chambi Venero

Rate Dr. Israel P. Chambi Venero

Dr. Israel P. Chambi Venero's Ratings

Dr. Chambi is an exellent doctor. 2001 raptured aneurysm, was in coma in a 911 situation, near death. Doctor Chambi performed a miraculous brain surgery. He saved my life when I was near death when every minutes counts. After my recovery, I was back to normal. I have no disability. He is a caring doctor. He is highly recommended. Im a living proof of his excellent skills. People calls me a "walking miracle". Survivor of a raptured aneurysm.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

I was referred by my orthopedic surgeon, who I love. Dr. Chambi told me all about some young woman who had an inoperable brain tumor. Then, as if to discount what i was seeing him for, he said, 'you should be glad you don't have a brain tumor". What??? Well, yes I'm glad but what does that have to do with anything. He was very odd. I would never go back to him or recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

He always takes as much time as needed to explain everything. He remembers all the facts of my health history and is kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2066558].votes_count ]]