Rate Dr. William K. Rawlinson

Dr. William K. Rawlinson's Ratings

Dr. Rawlinson made me feel confortable and answered all of my questions. He was extremely knowledgeable and made me feel that I was safe in his care. I'm seeing a bunch of different specialist that are trying to help me and are keeping in contact with my other doctors. I also appreciated Doctor Rawlinson seeing me so quickly. He has a wonderful bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Dr. Rawlinson is very knowledgeable and professional. He knows what he is talking about and explains things to where I can understand. Also, Nancy in his front office has been so helpful and professional. Any doctor would be lucky to have her as their employee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

there are very few doctors left like dr. rawlinson. very caring, interested in hearing the patient, very compassionate. he always returns phone calls,even late at night. a fine doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784670].votes_count ]]