Rate Dr. Sheldon Spector

Dr. Sheldon Spector's Ratings

The best Doctor and staff.Very caring and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2011

Everyone is nice and efficient. I especially appreciated that Dr. Spector takes the time to explain what's wrong and all the procedures that are being done. He is very helpful and caring. The staff and nurses too. Booking an appointment was easy and the staff on the phone were quite friendly. Wait time was minimal and I've always been seated within 5 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Dr. Spector is an amazing doctor. Very nice and takes the time to explain things. His staff are very friendly and always smiling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Horrible experience. Unhelpful rude staff and I was overcharge for a service which they refused to correct, but rather threatened to turn me over to collections to force me to pay. Moreover, doctors are unprofessional, and make you do unnecessary tests in order to get more money from insurance company. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][784765].votes_count ]]