Dr. Mohammed K. Barazi

Dr. Mohammed K. Barazi

Rate Dr. Mohammed K. Barazi

Dr. Mohammed K. Barazi's Ratings

He will always be a hero to me! The referral from another doctor came at closing time, and when we drove up he was standing outside waiting for me. He spent hours with me, and then was incredible in explaining the prognosis. The most wonderful thing: he copied me on all correspondence! It wasn't just doctors talking to each other about me - it was full information. I always wonder if the information sharing contributed to my excellent outcome. I just needed to know what was going on in order to be an effective patient.

Submitted May 30, 2010 | flag

Dr. Barazi is an excellent retina specialist. He takes the time to examined you and listen to you and/or your family's concerns. I would trust him with mine and any loved ones retina's.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2008 | flag

Dr Barazi is a wonderful, caring doctor who actually takes his time and explains things regarding your problem. He actually cares and does not treat you like a number when you come in for an office visit. His hospital manners are awsome and I truely would recommend him to anyone needin his services

Submitted May 25, 2008 | flag