Dr. Peter A. Lechman

Dr. Peter A. Lechman

Rate Dr. Peter A. Lechman

Dr. Peter A. Lechman's Ratings

I am shocked that other parents like him so much. Several families I know are apalled by his lack of compassion and huge ego.. Additionally he has been 100% wrong on several diagnosis. Needs to be humbled. Medicine and Dr's are not perfect. Patients need to understand this. Then someone should tell him.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

Disorganized staff gives our conflicting information. 90%useless. Doctor lacks conviction.

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

We've been seeing Dr. Lechman for over six years now. He's so down to Earth. He listens to the parent, talks to the child and puts both at ease. My kids really like him as do I. Just after we started with him we were going to switch pediatricians because of a change of insurance. We spoke to him about it. He didn't advise sticking with him but explain when we should do it in terms of specialists, cost etc. He was trying to help my child and us, not himself or his practice. That made us not switch insurance and stick with him and we've been delighted.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

I have been taking my kids to Dr Lechman for the last ten years and wouldn't change a thing. He's always given more than enough time,listens and explains everything every time.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag

excellent all the way around, sets teh parents mind at ease and has a reasonable answer to any and all questions.

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag

Lechman focuses on making sure you don't imagine yourself into a complete stress ball. He has seen enough new parents to know the paths they take to worry about their kids and heads them off at the pass. He capably identifies conditions in your children and helps you address without getting you wigged out. Great job.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag