Rate Dr. Tamara C. Takoudes

Dr. Tamara C. Takoudes's Ratings

Dr. Takoudes is one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. After being diagnosed "high risk" with multiples I asked my doctor to send me to "the best" - and Dr. Takoudes is! She exceeded my expectations at each and every visit, taking her time in explaining everything that was going on with my body and my babies. She was thorough and patient, and answered all of my questions (of which I had many). I worked with another OB, as Dr. T did not have hospital rights at the hospital where I was delivering. She communicated with him regularly and thoroughly. She kept an extremely close watch over some complications and diagnosed me to inpatient bedrest. Though I only made it to 33 weeks, I have healthy children and I credit Dr. T with their survival and their perfect health. I recommend her without exception or hesitation...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Takoudes truly connects with her patients. Her care is individualized. Dr. Takoudes is smart, sensitive, patient, and reassuring. As a patient I felt safe and confident while under her care. I recommend her to anyone facing a high risk pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Takoudes is an incredible physician! First, she is very compassionate and empathetic, and almost felt like a part of our family as we navigated two challenging, high risk pregnancies. Further, Dr. Takoudes is a very knowledgeable, competent doctor who dealt with a number of unusual autoimmune complications with ease, persistence, and curiosity. Dr. Takoudes is the type of doctor who will call you on a Sunday evening if important tests results come in over the weekend, and then spend a solid chunk of time explaining the results and discussing the implications. The C-section was surprisingly fast and efficient, with a very small, even scar. We are so grateful to Dr. Takoudes for bringing us our daughter and for everything she did for us along the way. *Don't worry about the punctuality ratings. Once you've been through one office visit with Dr. Takoudes, you'll understand why she often runs behind and you won't mind one bit. The staff in the office is wonderful too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2013

Dt. Takoudes was amazing! She helped me stay calm during my high risk pregnancy. I trusted all her recommendations and she always made me feel comfortable. I have a beautiful healthy baby girl now and I owe that to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Dr. Takoudes is wonderful - she delivered both my children. She was extremely caring and highly knowledgable. I would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2011

Dr. T, is by far the best Dr. ever. Not only did she help save my babies life, she keept me out of harms way as well.. For any ladies who are having a high risky pregnancy, Dr. T is the way to go.. Her heart couldnt be an bigger. I will never forget her. I honestly can not say enough good things about her. My husband and I felt so safe with her, and that says alot, we went through an awful trama during out pregnancy, and she was there every step of the way holding our hand. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

absolutly love her. she was very kind and caring and ACTED LIKE A REAL PERSON.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2008

She seems to be sharp. Duing my visit with her on a high-risk pregancy, she drew lots of pictures to illustrate the problem. Although I am not sure of whether her recommendations are in line with what others would say, she is a definitely one I would go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2008

I saw her as a perinatology consult. She was wonderful....compassionate, and a great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785305].votes_count ]]