Rate Dr. Andrea G. Edwards

Dr. Andrea G. Edwards's Ratings

I would not recommend Dr. Edwards since she's unprofessional and rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Very poor experence with Dr Edwards. Never knew my name, refused to refer me for a 2nd opinion, harsh, snapped at me, no compassion, no concern. Frustrating experience, under the most difficult of situations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Staff is awful. Very rude and not a care in the world for what you are going through. They don't call you back and have absolutely no sympathy. They do not have good customer service skills and when you deal with cancer patients, that should be your number one goal. Dr Edwards doesn't really seem like she is exactly sure of her methods. Talks in circles and is not precise with the patient about their condition. Overall very poor experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Erwards is great. She is very friendly and explains things well. She takes time to answer questions and I've never felt rushed. Although I visit the office infrequently, I always feel as if I was there yesterday because she obviously has read my history/chart and is ready to start the conversation where we left off 12 months prior. Unfortunatly I cannot say the same about the front desk staff. Calls are not returned, questions are not answered... Generally I get the feeling that things are too laxed. However, things are very important to me when it comes to me. I've noticed this for the last two years (I go to the doctor 1/year). I like Dr. Edwards but I'm often left frustrated with the office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

She is a very good MD that I have seen in the last couple of years. My daughter took me to her for a visit and Dr. Edwards was very astud and focus on my problems. God bless her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785345].votes_count ]]