Rate Dr. Christopher L. Tye

Dr. Christopher L. Tye's Ratings

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tye did an amazing job for me. I came in scared to death but hisself and staff reassured everything will be fine. I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 16, 2014 | flag

I was very nervous, but was put at ease by the staff. Getting a tooth pulled is not fun but they made it easier. Recovery was good no problems. Hurray for Sockit. Hope I don't have to do it again but would and would recommend dr, Tye.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

My wisdom teeth extraction went as smooth as possible. Dr. Tye did a wonderful job. I am so grateful!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

Very friendly and helpful staff. Allows you to know how much you will be paying out of pocket before surgery scheduled. Fast pre and post surgical procedure. Dr. Tye is pleasant and very knowledgable.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

I had a rhinoplasty for a bump on the bridge of my nose. The staff was rude and kept me waiting forever multiple times. After the procedure, my nose was even worse than before. Now there is a bump, but only on one side of the bridge of my nose. The tip is lopsided and crooked. I am even more self conscious about my nose now. I would definitely warn anyone considering Dr. Tye to perform their rhinoplasty.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2013 | flag

Great staff. Dr Tye is very personable and explins the process very well.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

I went in for an eyelid lift. He said he could correct the corners of my eyes but they are just as bad, if not worse. He has an assistant who follows you around and praises everything about the surgery when it was not good. He also has a poor bedside manner. Recovery area is also quite zoo-like. I would not recommend this Dr.

Submitted July 15, 2012 | flag

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Very polite Not after money when I said I had no insurance he waived all the fees!

Submitted Nov. 14, 2010 | flag