Rate Dr. Grady B Core

Dr. Grady B Core's Ratings

Dr. Core is a very caring physician. He has an excellent bedside manner. He never makes you feel rushed during your appt. After surgery, he talked with my husband for several minutes, explaining THR surgery and how it went. Five plus star rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Core and his office staff are the BEST!! Their office is beautiful, clean and stylish. But the best thing is HE is a great plastic surgeon. Not only for cosmetic reasons, but for surgery from skin cancers, etc. If you need a plastic surgeon for ANY reason, Dr. Core is sure to be up-to-date on it!! He has done surgery for me several times, and maybe two of those times, he came up with totally new and innovative ways to do them. You won't be dissappointed. He really is the BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Core is fantastic. I am in a business where I see a great deal of plastic surgery and honestly, I see a great deal of bad work. I have seen Dr. Core's work and it's beautiful and natural. I have had necessary surgery and then simple cosmetic surgery and he is astounding! I have seen his reconstructive work on cancer patients from the head down and it's just amazing how light handed he is. I've never seen huge breasts or duck-bill lips. I can't rate him high enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I am 32 years old and I recently had a breast reduction done by Dr. Grady Core. I am so very happy with my results. Previously I was a 38HH and now I’m a 38F (in European sizing). I immediately could feel the weight lifted off of my shoulders and have had no upper back or shoulder pain since my surgery. I’m just three weeks post op now and some of my incisions are nearly invisible (to the eye or to the touch). Dr. Core is very personable and professional and spends time answering my questions each time I see him. His nurse, Beth, is wonderful and has been very helpful to me post recovery. I was referred to him and told he does “great work”. I completely agree! My only regret is not having this surgery done by Dr. Core 10 years ago when I first thought about doing it. All in all, I highly recommend Dr. Core for this type of surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

I have reported dr grady core to the medical association. My face looked worse after surgery.It took me months and several requests to get my records and pictures (only getting 2) Dr Core stated in an e-mail when a patient is unhappy he tries to fix the problem as if I would let him have another try. I requested a refund so I could have another doctor repair the damage and he refused. My face hangs on both sides and under my chin it looks like it is stapled. as my papers from his office states he was supposed to enhance my lip and take care of the fine lines around my mouth.that didnot happen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2010

I had a Restylane injection in my chin to fill in my cleft (I'm female). Even though I had to wait an hour, it was well worth it because I'm thrilled with the results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Core

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785571].votes_count ]]