Rate Dr. Gwyllyn Goddard

Dr. Gwyllyn Goddard's Ratings

Very pleased with Dr Goddard. He is up to date with new ideas and practises in medicine. Would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Lucked out getting a wise , compassionate doctor , my hubby , daughter , & grandsons are patients and today I am making an appt for my friend and hopefully he will take him as a new patient .The best Doctor I've had and have had for a few yrs now :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I am suppose to be a patient of Dr. Goddard. When I phoned to make an appointment, I was told the next available appointment would not to be until August 6/13. I said I couldn't wait that long, I have an infection in my mouth and was told to go to walk in clinic. Very rude. Why have him as your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Goddard is highly professional, VERY caring, and works amazingly hard, given his workload and widely varying clientele. My wife and I have been seeing him for a few years after very poor experiences with Dr. West. Due to no fault of his own, he has come under scrutiny by the College of Physicians and Surgeons because certain pharmacies don't know how to dispense narcotics properly. He always tells us what we need to do, and not just what we want to hear. I would highly recommend him, were it not for his already high case load. His staff are excellent, friendly, and very professional, especially Lucy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][785616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Goddard is a very pleasant man who is sincere and concerned with his patients. He uses all the knowledge that he has and when needed makes a referral to a specialist. He is always very thourough. His office however is always very busy, it takes a long time to get an appointment....like every other doctor he is overworked. Overall he is an amazing doctor and a great person. Due to the fact that he is so busy, I had tried at one point to switch doctors. The grass is definately NOT greener on the other side! I will be going back to Dr. Goddard.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][785615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

I have nothing but good words to say about this doctor. I went to him because he was here from Saskatchewan and since i moved from there i figured god was giving me a sign. Because i had about 17 doctors turn me away.. I even had a stroke in April pass and no doctor would take me or give me a chance because of what medication i was taking. I thought it was very disrespectful of doctors to be that way to me!!..I went in to see doctor Goddard and when i explained to him the situation he was totally in shock..He took me on and i well be forever greatfull..no more line ups for me and my children at the hospitals ER..Thank you DR Goddard :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][785614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2011

I took my stepson to see Dr.goddard as j believed he had strep throat. Dr.goddard told me to take him home and if he didnt get a snotty nose by Monday to bring him back. My little guy told me it felt like jw was swallowing glass. I took him to a wall in clinic and sure enough he had strep throat. Needless to say I have not taken my kids back to him and would rather wait in line at a walk in clinic. Over all he was not helpful and I found him to be rude.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][785613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

he has been my doctor since 2008 and has always made time for me,he has never rushed me through and takes an active interest in my well being.wish i had friends that cared as much as he does.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][785612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

As others have mentioned, Dr. Goddard is caring, thorough, knowledgeable and tech savvy. In short, the kind of MD we need in this fast paced high tech world we live in now. Last week, I had an appt with Dr. Goddard to complete a form/letter so I can return to work. He charged the organization requesting the information for his time. Gr. Goddard conducted a proper interview. I was astonished by his letter. I've had some excellent physicians over the years, but I never had an MD who was able to grasp my situation so quickly and articulate it so well in writing. I don't know how large his patient caseload is, but judging by how busy his office is I can only assume it's overwhelming. Individuals, me included need to have patience with their doctors as they are on "overload." The last thing we want is them burning out faster than shooting stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Very pleasant, doesn't make you feel rushed. Helpful, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. I like that he enters everything into the computer so it keeps an accurate record of each appointment. Staff are very nice too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][785610].votes_count ]]