Rate Dr. Gwyllyn Goddard

Dr. Gwyllyn Goddard's Ratings

I am suppose to be a patient of Dr. Goddard. When I phoned to make an appointment, I was told the next available appointment would not to be until August 6/13. I said I couldn't wait that long, I have an infection in my mouth and was told to go to walk in clinic. Very rude. Why have him as your doctor.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goddard is highly professional, VERY caring, and works amazingly hard, given his workload and widely varying clientele. My wife and I have been seeing him for a few years after very poor experiences with Dr. West. Due to no fault of his own, he has come under scrutiny by the College of Physicians and Surgeons because certain pharmacies don't know how to dispense narcotics properly. He always tells us what we need to do, and not just what we want to hear. I would highly recommend him, were it not for his already high case load. His staff are excellent, friendly, and very professional, especially Lucy.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goddard is a very pleasant man who is sincere and concerned with his patients. He uses all the knowledge that he has and when needed makes a referral to a specialist. He is always very thourough. His office however is always very busy, it takes a long time to get an appointment....like every other doctor he is overworked. Overall he is an amazing doctor and a great person. Due to the fact that he is so busy, I had tried at one point to switch doctors. The grass is definately NOT greener on the other side! I will be going back to Dr. Goddard.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

I have nothing but good words to say about this doctor. I went to him because he was here from Saskatchewan and since i moved from there i figured god was giving me a sign. Because i had about 17 doctors turn me away.. I even had a stroke in April pass and no doctor would take me or give me a chance because of what medication i was taking. I thought it was very disrespectful of doctors to be that way to me!!..I went in to see doctor Goddard and when i explained to him the situation he was totally in shock..He took me on and i well be forever greatfull..no more line ups for me and my children at the hospitals ER..Thank you DR Goddard :)

Submitted Oct. 9, 2011 | flag

I took my stepson to see Dr.goddard as j believed he had strep throat. Dr.goddard told me to take him home and if he didnt get a snotty nose by Monday to bring him back. My little guy told me it felt like jw was swallowing glass. I took him to a wall in clinic and sure enough he had strep throat. Needless to say I have not taken my kids back to him and would rather wait in line at a walk in clinic. Over all he was not helpful and I found him to be rude.

Submitted May 16, 2011 | flag

he has been my doctor since 2008 and has always made time for me,he has never rushed me through and takes an active interest in my well being.wish i had friends that cared as much as he does.

Submitted March 27, 2011 | flag

As others have mentioned, Dr. Goddard is caring, thorough, knowledgeable and tech savvy. In short, the kind of MD we need in this fast paced high tech world we live in now. Last week, I had an appt with Dr. Goddard to complete a form/letter so I can return to work. He charged the organization requesting the information for his time. Gr. Goddard conducted a proper interview. I was astonished by his letter. I've had some excellent physicians over the years, but I never had an MD who was able to grasp my situation so quickly and articulate it so well in writing. I don't know how large his patient caseload is, but judging by how busy his office is I can only assume it's overwhelming. Individuals, me included need to have patience with their doctors as they are on "overload." The last thing we want is them burning out faster than shooting stars.

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

Very pleasant, doesn't make you feel rushed. Helpful, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. I like that he enters everything into the computer so it keeps an accurate record of each appointment. Staff are very nice too.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

Was his patient for over 2 years. Went to him for minor things had no problem gave me pills.Then i came to him with lower back and groin issues.He sent me back and forth for a year with hernia to a specialist.He said there wasn't a problem then he sent me back to him again.after a year in pain and sleeping issues i had my doctor switched after one x-ray on my lower back. my new doctor finds 3 bulging disks L2,L3,L4 and puts me on medication for nerve and back pain and now I'm waiting for a another specialist that i should have been in line a year ago to see because it has a very long waiting list. facility isn't punctual missed calls and was closed during my appointment and wasn't taking any calls.They never got back to me and i switched my doctor because of it.He has his head in his computer and never even bothered to look at the issue or to try anything different.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Goddard is a young doctor which makes him the new school not the old school. He is caring and thorough. He saved my life. He has energy and is very percise. He will be around unlike most of the grey hair doctors in this town that need to retire. Doctors that should be retired are tired of your medical problems. Dr. Goddard wants to help and has the energy to take on whatever his patients throw at him. He is extremely good looking too.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2010 | flag