Rate Dr. Parimal B. Patel

Dr. Parimal B. Patel's Ratings

Dr. Patel is the most compassionate and caring Dr. I am a new patient and had problems with another Dr. Dr. Patel took me as a patient because I didn't have a Dr and needed my meds. He saw fit to help me and see my need. He sits down and talks to you. He doesn't just being you in the office and in two minutes you are out. He actually cares about your well being. Dr. Patel is a great Dr and I couldn't have made a better choice to see him.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

My experience with Dr. Patel was very positive. He is very knowledgeable and helped me cope with my problems more effectively. He also referred me to a great counselor.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

I would not recommend this Doc. He doen not understand that patient's time is also very important. He hardly return my call. I am not happy with him.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

I used to think Dr. Patel was the best psychiatrist in the area. I used him for over a year then literally one day it was obvious he had a bad day and took it out on me. He told me that doing my Disability paperwork was tedious and he wouldn't fill out another one for me. He used air quotes when referring to an issue of concern I had which indicated he didn't believe me. He then apologized at the end but that didn't cut it. You don't treat psych patients that way. Not cool Doc. I wonder if he knows I could sue him for malpractice but never did because he was a good dr...or at least I thought he was.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

Best Dr I've seen since seeing psychitrists very kind and listens to your needs

Submitted Feb. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Patel is very knowlegable/ cares about his patients. Totally disagree with above complaint. He is not lazy at all and is very professional in wht he do. I have friends and relatives that had him as a doctor in ESTL Kennth Hall and we hate he left our hospital. We really miss this wonderful Doctor. Highly Highly recommend.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. patel is a great doctor. He listens to all my concerns and actually cares about my opion on my medications. He is excessivly late but I belive that is because he actually cares to listen to his patients.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Patel talks to you like a person, not a paycheck. He listens to your concerns and acts appropriately. The only negativity is his incessant tardiness, but know that is due to the fact that he doesn't work out of just one office any day of the week! I would highly recommend him and his services.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2012 | flag

Excellent psychiatrist. Listened to my concerns patiently. Did not focus only on medications. He also referred me to a good therapist.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Patel is very knowledgeable and caring. He spends time time with his patients and doesn't just write a prescription and send you on your way.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag