Rate Dr. Shanta Khoday

Dr. Shanta Khoday's Ratings

Dr. Khoday is an excellent doctor in my opinion. she is very serious about her job. She is not there to make your day better or be your friend she is there to do her job. She is often double booked and I can agree that her office could use a good cleaning. Other then that I find her to be very humorous and easy to talk to. As for the person who wrote the comment on her ability to speak English I found your comment very rude.(racist really) she speaks very good English for some one whose first language isn't English. Anyhow If you choose her for a doctor alow Two hours after your appointment time booked cause I have never been seen at my appointment time.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Khoday didn't bother giving me the proper tests postpartum. She Wants to do the bare minimum. No bed side manner but at least shows up to do the job. New secretary is just as obnoxious as the doctor.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

Very rude, not punctual, unpatient. Her phone is always busy ...its unbelievable. After 2 weeksm of calling, finally somebody picked up the phone, put me on the hold, the phone disconnected :)), I called her right away and its again busy.

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

Where do I begin....the office needs a good scrub with lysol,there is no answering machine so line is always busy. her communication skills are terrible (it sounds like English but I am not sure...) and God forbid you tense up during a PAP exam...

Submitted Sept. 23, 2010 | flag

Very impatient and never punctual!! She is always late and the appointment time is never honoured!!!Better go to other doctor, rather than her!!!

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag

I have been going to her for over 8 years and never really had a problem but was always always annoyed by her rudeness and lack of interest and doesn't not answer questions at all. these were for regular twice a year check ups. Then i got pregnant with my first , and through out was over and overly disappointed in her. Treats patients with no patience! and no respect. I am now pregnant with my 2nd and currently in the process of swtiching doctors. becasue of her behavior.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2009 | flag

Always late. Very arrogant. I even wonder if she's really a gyne..! you wait hours but the examination lasts max 5 min. her advices look like those to grand-mothers. If one day I find no doctor,I would never go to her..!!!

Submitted April 26, 2009 | flag

This is the first gyno I had way back and she was terrible...very rude, arrogant and always late...She was VERY impatient, and the minute she wals in the examination room, she says" quickly, lay down" the best part was her Secretary.

Submitted April 17, 2009 | flag

Excellent doctor. Punctuality with appointments is always an issue!

Submitted May 30, 2008 | flag