Dr. Robert C. Siudmak

Rate Dr. Robert C. Siudmak

Dr. Robert C. Siudmak's Ratings

He arrived at the office really late, I had to waste my entire lunch time waiting for him. He arrived and did about 4 different womens exam in less than 5 minutes. Not thorough at all. You can tell he cares about quantity and the quality of his services are non existent. Not recommended.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

The front desk receptionist was rude(the one that makes the appointment to come back- blonde lady)I had an appointment but wasn't seen after almost 45 min to an hour :/ . Dr. is great he was very knowledgeable, professional, I was comfortable and answer all my question. Office is kept very clean.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

The receptionist must have been born in the backwoods. She has no manners and needs to know what customer service is. Never have to wait too long but then you feel rushed as if bothering them to treat you for all 10 minutes they are with you. Definitely hope they get better because the nurses are incredible, kind, nurturing and love there jobs. Wish others would learn from them

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr is knowledgeable and caring. But the office staff is curt and nasty.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

DR. SIUDMAK HAS BEEN MY PHYSICIAN FOR OVER 25 YEARS AND HE CONTINUES TO PROVIDE ME WITH THE BEST CARE. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS EXCELLENT AND ALWAYS LISTENS TO MY QUESTIONS. HIS STAFF IS SO FRIENDLY AND THEY ALWAYS FIND AN APPOINTMENT THAT WORKS AROUND MY SCHEDULE. THANK YOU DR. SIUDMAK

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

I recently had my first child and as a young adult I was very worried about delivering. I was referred to Dr. Siudmak by a friend and I am SO GLAD to have met him. He is so kind and always has a smile on his face. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease. His midwife Maria Claudia is a sweetheart. Although she was out of town for my delivery I visited with her throughout my entire pregnancy and she was an angel. She answered all of my questions with patience. At 39 weeks I had a scheduled C-section with Dr. Siudmak and I must say he did a SPECTACULAR job. I was terrified of having surgery because it was my first time ever but he guided me right through it. For sure I will return to him. PS- his office staff is very polite at both the Hollywood and Pembroke Pines office.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

Doctor Siudmak is particularly friendly with young, pretty, white women; just does his job and rushes on the older patients. He's a bit muddle headed and disorganized, not a great doctor; but charming, a guys guy with men and flirtatious and one to notice "the new dress or hair or thinning waistline". He is particularly popular because he knows how to get insurance to cover early abortion by calling them by another name. I wouldn't trust my body to him or my wife.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Robert C. Siudmak is amazing! No questions asked! Ill admit That there are times where his office manager isn't the friendliest but I wouldn't change doctors for the world! During my pregnancy I went into preterm labor I actually drove myself to his office his staff was so worried and concerned about me that they even offered to drive me to the hospital down the street. I'm due just a few weeks and I cannot wait to have him deliver my baby! Also his midwife Maria Claudia is amazing! So I know if for some reason he can't make the delivery I completely feel hundred percent confident in Maria Claudia:)

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

I have been Dr. Suidmak's patient for about 8 years now. The office staff are very nice and accomodating. Dr. Suidmak and the nurse midwife are amazing. Dr. Suidmak really takes the time to talk to you, answer questions, and explain things. I recommend this doctor without hesitation.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

The office is great! The staff is friendly and the midwives and the dr are wonderful your truly I'm.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag