Rate Dr. John G. Harkins

Dr. John G. Harkins's Ratings

Hands down the best doctor I have ever seen! Thorough, knowledgable, and caring.

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Harkins is the best doctor EVER!!! Out of all the doctors I've ever seen or had dealings with in my life, he is by far the best. Honestly! He takes time to explain things. He never makes me feel like my questions are stupid. He is also kind, considerate and sympathetic which you don't often find in doctors. He truly cares about his patients! He has always been in a great mood when I've gone in. He is so happy. A year ago I asked him if he's always in such a good mood and he said, "It's easy to be in a good mood when you absolutely love your job. And I do!" I was in again last week and he was in the same great mood. After my appt, I told him that he's the best doctor ever and he said that he just loves his job. So if you are looking for a wonderfully exceptional OB/GYN or you're not over the top happy with your current doctor, you should give his office a call. They are great!! I promise I am not being paid! ;) Stephanie

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

I've known Dr. Harkins for almost ten years now and he is hands down the best doctor I know (that's saying a lot since I am a nurse). He is extremely professional, caring, courteous, kind...he is also in a teaching hospital and is considered an excellent role model and instructor. I can't say enough great things about him - he is an asset to this community and well respected in his profession. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Harkins and his staff are lovely. I found him online when searching through doctor reviews, and the reviews were correct. He is a great combination of warm and professional. The number one thing I needed in a doctor was a good bedside manner, and he definitely fits the bill. He's been very thorough, gentle and attentive, and I'm very glad I found him. The ladies in the office are all very caring and friendly as well. I couldn't ask for more!

Submitted Feb. 11, 2009 | flag

Dr. Harkins is simply the best doctor I have ever known. I agree with the previous reviews that he is extremely knowledgable, has great bedside manner and really, genuinely cares about his patients. He is a gem!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2009 | flag

Best doctor I've ever had, period. Takes his time, very caring, explains everything. I'd trust him with my life.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2008 | flag

Dr Harkins is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. He is thorough, intelligent, has a great bed side manner and genuinely cares for his patients. Everyone I have referred to him, thinks he is a wonderful physician.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2005 | flag