Dr. Arthur Ray Mabaquiao

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Arthur Ray Mabaquiao has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2900255
07/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mabaquaio is very conscientious, caring and knowledgable. I have been his patient for over 5 years and feel so fortunate to have him as my doctor. He is a great listener, never rushes you nor makes you feel you are taking up his time. I wish there were more doctors like him. Patients that have chronic conditions are often treated disrespectfully by doctors, but not Dr. Mabaquaio. He is so compassionate and genuine. You won't find a better rheumatologist in San Diego. I waited for a few months to see him because he has a busy practice but it was worth it. Dr. M's staff is also great, they are efficient and personable. I think Dr. Mabaquiao is a humble, very hard working and willing to work with you to find some treatment or medicine that will improve the quality of your life. I feel fortunate to be one of Dr. Mabaquaio's patients.
Respond

04/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "A. Ray" to "Arthur Ray"
RID: 2640752
05/05/13 5 5 5 5 I was in the hospital when a social worker had him see me What a BLESSING He helped me when the other Dr didn;t. he treats you as a person I have been has patient more than 10 years both my husband wouldn't change to another drs, he works well with all our drs.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2080508
24/04/12 5 5 5 5 I been with Dr. Mabaquio for 3yrs now.... I was hospitalized and he was there every morning... Everytime i get sick and i dont have an appt. He will find the way to see me right away...he doesnt rush and he listen to you...he always has my blood work results ready when i go see him and his staff is so wonderfull i love all his office staff... They know my name before i can tell them its me...Dr. Mabaquio its the best!!!!  Respond
RID: 1559829
12/10/11 5 4 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Mabaquiao's for ten years and feel confident that he is knowledgable, caring, and practical with his suggestions. He never rushes through my appointments, and listens attentively to my answers to his questions and the questions I ask him. Dr Mabaquiao is very gentle as he shakes my hand every visit and examines my joints. Even if he was not covered by my insurance, I would request to see Dr. Mabaquiao. He is a wonderful rheumatologist and I appreciate him and his office.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1408336
06/04/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Mabaquiao cares. He works WITH you to deal with the ups and downs of the disease. I am a longterm patient. I have found his honesty, candor, and strength of purpose uplifting. His staff is generally good at there jobs. This Dr has been a consistent '5' for all the years I have continued his services...thats hard to find!
RID: 1085658
21/01/10 5 3 5 5 Dr Mabaquaio is very compassionate and takes time to hear you out. He cares about his patients and tries to help you in any way he can. He really is a healer. His staff are very professional and polite. Sometimes you have to wait but that is because he does not rush through his exams and listens to you. There are few doctors like Dr Mabaquiao. I recommend him without reservation to anyone with arthritis or other chronic condition.
RID: 1068682
04/01/10 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. off and on for 7 or more years. I feel he is VERY good at listening and caring about YOU. He is very helpful with information and answers questions you may have. I brag about his services to everyone I know who needs a Dr. However, I feel his office staff (administrative) could be a bit more helpful.  Respond