Rate Dr. Raul Vela

Dr. Raul Vela's Ratings

Dr. Vela is very a very competent, caring doctor. His staff does a wonder job of scheduling, with very little wait time. The staff is very friendly and professional. Dr. Vela has been caring for my 88 year old mother. He puts her at ease while providing appropriate treatment. He allows ample time; we never feel rushed. She and I are both very pleased with Dr. Vela and would recommend him to anyone in need of a dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][787600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr Vela was excellent, appointment started 10 min early, he took care of what I went in for, was very professional and friendly, wrote me a script for what I was having an issue with my skin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][787599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2010

Dr. Vela was very rude, & sarcastic. He didnt want to hear what we needed to say. Rushed the visit and acted like he did not know Spanish, which we found out by a staff member he does. After mentioning we thought he spoke Spanish he just responded with "you can go pick another doctor". After he prescribed a medication and we questioned side effects and about medication. He crumbled the prescriptions and said never mind. He basically did not want to explain the meds and the side effects or he just didnt know. After telling him about symptoms he disregarded as "sometimes things like that just happen in life" which it was quite obvious the symptoms were not normal. I would definately not recommend. I think the visit was a waste of time and money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][787598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2009

very proactive, always on time, relates medical terms in layman's language

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][787597].votes_count ]]