Rate Dr. Peter W. Mitchell

Dr. Peter W. Mitchell's Ratings

Extremely friendly staff that remembers you. They are easy to talk to and laugh with. I have had multiple surgeries with him and he has a wonderful PA Jon Patterson too. I definitely trust them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][787797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Mitchell is an excellent physician. Very knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][787796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

If your appointment is at 10:00 AM, show up at 11:00 AM and you'll still wait for thirty minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][787795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

FANTASTIC! My ankle was repaired several years ago (reconstruction) and it is now my GOOD one! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][787794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

HIGHLY recommended. I loved this doctor. He did an excellent job with my surgery! He is very friendly and caring, as is his staff. I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor before, and he explains everything and explores all options. You do usually wait a bit to see him, but he is WORTH THE WAIT!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][787793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

The office is usually running behind but they disclose that from the first time you call the office, so it's not as if you're ever feeling like you're waiting without being advised. The doctor has helped me greatly after experiencing a less than adequate Dr. previously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][787792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Excellent surgeon. Office is caring and offers great service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][787791].votes_count ]]