Dr. Arturo Sanchez

Grad. Year: 1958

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 16/12/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 49 reviews. Dr. Arturo Sanchez has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5570944
19/06/14 5 5 5 5 All I can say is: UNBELIEVABLE! This amazing person has been my daughter's pediatrician since she was born (she is 12 y/o now). HE has always been kind, sweet, polite, nice, and treated her like a granddaughter! Who the hell dare to do something like this to him?? He is a super nice person, I recommended him to some of my friends and they even switched pediatricians when I recommended him, and they adore him too! I hope all went well, or is going well. This must be done by someone that was jealous of his success! I fully support Dr Sanchez, I wish there was something I could do!  Respond
RID: 5336509
08/04/14 5 5 5 5 My two boys, who are now 13&15 have been seen by Dr. Arturo Sanchez since they were born. My boys love him. They never complain about going to see him, even when they are going to get one of their shots. We moved to Mississauga 11 years ago and I never stopped bringing my sons to him, even with the distance, because I never would have found another doctor with the knowledge, professionalism and experience of Dr. Sanchez. As a professional doctor and as a person, I can say that he is one of the most respectful and caring individuals. My husband and I are very happy to have him as a doctor of our sons. And we will stand with him through all these horrible accusations because we truly believe in his professionalism and overall in his good heart and honesty  Respond
RID: 5214909
27/02/14 5 5 5 5 GREAT DOCTOR! I went to this doctor from the day I was born until I was 17 years old! Without a doubt, I can say he was amazing, trustworthy, made you feel comfortable, and was easy to talk to. Definitely no complaints, and I would highly recommend him. I am hoping to take my children to him one day! He is very knowlegeable and witty which makes him the perfect pediatrician.
RID: 5187797
17/02/14 4 4 5 5 Dr.Sanchez was my children doctor for many years. He was always extremely careful, he would pass by our place in a way to his home to see any of my kids that was sick.If needed he would always recommend the best specialists from the Sick Kids Hosp. to see one of my children. I have nothing but praise for his dedication and knowledge. It is very strange to me, that this allegations came to light now,perhaps someone wants to cash in on that. Pitty.
RID: 4730194
03/02/14 5 5 5 5 40 years ago that i know him and can say that, the capacity, the dedication, the unconditionality, the integrity and professionalism of Dr. Sanchez Arturo is unquestionable. Siempre estaremos incondicionalmente con usted.
RID: 4345681
28/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sanchez has been the pediatrician for my two daughters(5 and 3 yrs old) since birth. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable, caring, and a very, very nice person. I do not know the details of the accusations against him, but find it hard to believe that they are true. When he saw my daughter in December, he shared how hard this whole situation has been on him and his family, and asked me to have him in our prayers so justice can be served. Dr. Sanchez, you are in our prayers. Thank you for being such a wonderful doctor to my daughters.  Respond
RID: 3811497
20/01/14 5 5 5 5 I have known Dr. Sanchez for more than 25 years through family members who were his patients. When my first son was born 14 years ago, I didn't hesitate to make him my son's pediatrician!! He is an excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, caring and trustworthy. When my second son was born, he had issues from birth. In his first year of life, we were required to see Dr. Sanchez on a weekly basis. He was always thorough and professional in his examinations of my son, but just as importantly he was kind and understanding to me and my husband, knowing how worried we were. If there was a test that had been taken, he would call me at home as soon as the results were in, even if it was late in the evening so as not to have us wait. Only someone who truly loves what he does shows the kind of commitment, dedication and professionalism that Dr. Sanchez has shown to me and my children. Never in all these years has there been any doubt about his professionalism as a doctor!!! Anna & Claudio
RID: 3659548
18/01/14 5 5 5 5 Amazing Doctor!, very knowledgeable and kind person. Doctor Sanchez has always been excellent, respectful with my family and very professional in every way. We know him since my older son was born, 19 years ago. Dr. Sanchez always truly cares about his patients and their well-being. In our opinion these accusations are false and malicious. He is a great Doctor.-Sil-Rob Garcia.
RID: 3646215
02/01/14 5 5 5 5 My family knows Dr. Sanchez since my older daughter was around six years old, she is twenty now. He keeps seeing my younger daughter who is 13 years old. Dr. Sanchez is very professional, he cares not just for his patients but for the rest of the family too. My husband and myself trust Dr. Sanchez so much that we travel from Barrie to see him.He is not just an excellent Dr., he is an excellent human being too!
RID: 3641861

24/12/13 1 1 1 1 I just found out about his prosecution. Wish I found out sooner. I hope it's not too late. I am really happy to find out that someone has finally spoken up. I wish I had the courage back then. I have always wondered if he will ever get caught. If anyone knows how to get a hold of the prosecuting attorney, please share. I would really appreciate it.  See Responses

16/12/13 "Pediatrician awaits trial on sexual assault charges" - http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/09/24/pediatr...  Respond
RID: 3627418
08/12/13 5 5 5 5 This doctor has always been an amazing doctor.I was one of hi patients growing up(currently 23) i remember always telling my mom that i wished all doctor were like him as he was so friendly kind and knowledgeable, he would always listen to each and every question we had and would spend the necessary time with us.I strongly believe these accusations are false
Respond

20/11/13 SYSTEM: 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 3608328
18/11/13 5 4 5 5 I first visited Dr. Sanchez in 1974 with my first child. He was respectful, knowledgeable and helpful. Because of this, a few years ago I went back to him with two more kids. He is still a great doctor who takes the time to explain everything that might be wrong, the possible solutions, listens to questions and answer them more than once if needed. He is friendly with the kids and they enjoy seeing him. They see him as a friend. So do we. We were always present during his examinations because we care about our kids, not because we suspected he would do anything wrong. We believe he is faithful to the Hippocratic Oath and would never do any physical, emotional or psychological harm to a child.  Respond
RID: 3604515
13/11/13 5 5 5 5 This Doctor is the best doctor my baby could have. I support him all the way and is a shame some people try to take his carrier and treat it like trash.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2896609
04/10/13 5 5 5 5 l just find out what happened to Dr. Sanchez. I do not believe this allegations! He always caring and make you feel comfortable. He has always been extremely helpful, trustworthy and respectful, He is a great Dr and amazing person. I feel so sad for what is happening to him and his family. Dr. Sanchez we know who you are and we stand behind you!
RID: 2880437
26/09/13 5 5 5 5 I am M. Orelogio and I've been a patient of Dr. Arturo Sanchez since Birth i just turned 19 and i have to say that Dr. Arturo Sanchez overall Is an Excellent over the top Doctor, One of a kind and he truly dose his work with a passion. When i was a kid growing up his always been the same loving doctor that i know and love today always Happy,loving,caring,intelligent and funny too. his jokes always makes me laugh and it has been always a joy to go visit him. Dr. Sanchez has been a big part of my life when growing up his like family my Best Friend and that's really something special. Dr. Arturo Sanchez is a true example of what a doctor should be and someday ill have kids of my own and it would be such a privilege to have Dr. Arturo Sanchez as their Doctor like he was for me. I trust him 100% in everyway and i give total recommendation to anybody. From the allegations i heard a few days ago its complete garbage its so clear that its all about money! an idiot can see that. Caledon, ON
RID: 2878739
26/09/13 5 5 5 5 I'm 20 years old now & i have been going to Dr.Sanchez since i was 9 up until 18 yrs old. My two brothers (21&18) have also been going to him from birth until 18 yrs old. I am a female & have had my mom present and not present in the patient room before. I have been going alone for checkups starting from 16 up until 18 yrs old. Arturo is the most caring, respectful doctor i have ever met! Some may take his affection too serious but it's the way he is, he always greets my mom with two kisses on the cheek (latin background) so it may come across wrongfully to some cultures which is understandable but he means no harm! Arturo has never made me feel uncomfortable or has shown any disrespect toward me or my family. He always cared deeply about my school studies and that i did well in life, as well as made the right decisions. He is honestly such a great person. He was always informative and knowledgable about what he talked about, or else my mom would've stopped going if otherwise!
RID: 2874727
24/09/13 5 5 5 5 I have been taking my daughter to see Dr. Sanchez since her first days of life, she is now three years old. He ways also my younger sisters doctor when she was a child. He has always been extremely helpful, knowledgeable, trustworthy, respectful, warm, caring and patient. The staff at the clinic are also great and my daughter and I always feel very comfortable going to him. Dr. Sanchez takes time to listen to my concerns and gives the best advice. Even if we don't have an appointment he always makes time so see us. I highly recommend him to anyone who has young children, he always finds a way to make my daughter smile despite hating doctors and he is the only one who she feels confident and comfortable going to. We are very lucky to have such a great pediatrician who we feel we can always go to. God Bless you Dr. Sanchez
RID: 2848502
10/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sanchez has always been fantastic. My cousins, my mother, my brothers, and I have been going to Dr. Sanchez for years. I'm a grown woman and there's been times where I've gone to see him for emergency purposes and this doc NEVER made me feel uncomfortable in all these years of knowing him.He's a smart man, very patient and will make anyone smile with his silly jokes. These accusations are absolutely unbelievable and I'm sure the girl who is accusing him is doing it for some other spiteful purpose. I am quite sad that he has to go through this because he is a wonderful man. DOCTOR SANCHEZ ESTAMOS CONTIGO! Que DIOS TE AYUDE A TI Y A TU FAMILIA EN ESTE MOMENTO DIFICIL.  Respond
RID: 2836854
04/09/13 4 4 5 5 I do not believe for a second this allegations, I love this doctor! My son have been going there since birth and I have never had any issues, he did kiss me every time I went there but to me that is normal and I didn't mind it at all because that is the way that we Hispanic people salute each other, with a kiss and a hug! i have been there by myself and with my husband as well and he never acted different. I really don't know where all this victims are coming from maybe they prefer the robotic doctors that we usually get in this country instead of a warm caring doc that Dr Sanchez is.Anyways I won't stop taking my son there and I truly hope he will be able to retire with his name cleared.
RID: 2755556
07/08/13 3 3 5 5 I just wanted to let everyone know that for my entire childhood Dr. Sanchez was my doctor as well as the doctor of my two younger sisters and we simply adore him! The amount of children he's seen in some many years is astounding and to even think that there is any truth to these horrible allegations is heartbreaking and quite frankly unbelievable. I remember line-ups right outside the door to see him and a minimum 2 hour wait for years! The man is now 78 and we hear of these things now? The mother was in the room with the child and did not say a thing until later? His wife works as the receptionist for goodness sake! Leave this wonderful doctor alone and let him retire in dignity!!!
RID: 2647533
13/05/13 5 4 5 5 Great Pediatrician and Wonderful man. Dr. Sanchez is the best Pediatrician we have had. Knowledgeable, caring, Kind, Friendly and Respectful. He never rushes. He takes time to answer questions. He explains everything. He takes every concern seriously and looks for solutions; you are always able to get a same day appointment. Dr. Sanchez has been my daughter's pediatrician from birth. Isabel(my daughter) is almost 6 years old; she loves to see him, she adores him and feels very comfortable with him. I could not ask for a better doctor . We are very lucky to have him as our daughter's doctor. Absolutely the best. Thank you Dr. Sanchez. Alonso Family.
RID: 2644620
09/05/13 4 4 5 5 Dr Sanchez had been very helpful with my baby he always give me the right advise to raise my baby in the best way ever,since he become my Pediatrician I feel more secure putting my baby in his hands. I always ask to my friends for a good and trustable doctor and they advise me dr Sanchez I am very thrilled with him.  Respond
RID: 2626472
24/04/13 4 4 5 5 This is a beautiful doctor. He was my paediatrician during my childhood since the age of 3 years old. He also examined my children. I am very honoured to have had such a great professional doctor who always cared and knew what was wrong when I was really sick. I remember when I was 13 and my mom took me for a check up. After the check up he asked me who my best friend was. I replied with my best friends name. He corrected me and told me that my best friend would always be my mother and that I should always tell her everything. So he was my doctor and counsellor. Some one who cares. God bless you Dr Sanchez.
RID: 2615896
12/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sanchez, an example in and out of his practice. The English language can not provide with enough words of gratitude for all he has done for kids and the city of Toronto. Thank you Dr. Sanchez for everything that you have done for the Cilia family.
RID: 2611726
08/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sanchez was my doctor during my entire childhood. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a fantastic pediatrician. He has been an outstanding member of our society for years and I am grateful to have had him as my doctor. Both my sisters and I were patients from birth to the age of 18 and many friends and family members were also patients. I was a sick child and my parents and I always felt blessed to have Dr. Sanchez.
Respond

08/04/13 "Doctor charged with sexual assault of young patient" - http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/03/21/doctor_...  See Responses

07/04/13 SYSTEM: Accepting New Patients changed to "N"
RID: 2610272
07/04/13 5 5 5 5 My name is DANAY P LOPEZ. I know Dr SANCHEZ since 1995, Dr. Sanchez is been recomended to all of my friends and family members (which everyone has thanked me for, because the all LOVE him.) I KNOW he is a GREAT, FANTASTIC, RESPECTFUL, TRUSTWORTHY, PROFETIONAL doctor and has NEVER shown signs of anything BUT AN AMAZING DEDICATION AND LOVE FOR HIS CAREER I have a 12 years old and a 10 years old and they LOVE HIM BADLY, they both think he has an amazing funny personality. IT is EXTREMELY SAD to know that some one can say such a dirty thing about this SUPER AMAZING MAN, DOCTOR AND HUMAN, MY HEART IS HURTING MY SOLE IS SAD AND PRAYERS TO THE FAMILY SINCE THEY ARE PROBABLY VERY HURTING NOW, I HAD NEVER VISIT A DOCTOR IN THIS COUNTRY THAT ACTUALLY SEAT DOWN AND HEARS, YOU TAKE HIS TIME TO HELP YOU TO MAKE UNDESTAND,,,, PLEASE TO ALL OF THOSE OUT THERE TO KNOW THAT DR ARTURO SANCHEZ IS AND IT WILL BE THE BEST DOCTOR IN MANY MANY MANY YEARS, HE IS THE BEST, THE BEST GOD BLESS YOU
RID: 2606556
03/04/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Arturo Sanchez is very knowledgeably, respectfully and friendly pediatrician. Any parent can be relay in his very professional manner to care children. My three children had been seen by him since born I Have been lucky to have him us my children doctor. I recommend him to all my friend without any doubt. God bless him forever.
RID: 2604435
01/04/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Sanchez is one of the truly great pediatricians in Toronto. I have worked closely with him for the past 19 years and have seldom met a doctor who is as dedicated to his patients and their families. He is a consumate gentleman, an advocate for his patients, caring and compassionate. He has been an example to younger physicians and an inspiration to all that have worked with him.
RID: 2604126
31/03/13 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Sanchez's from birth until I was 18 and he told me he couldn't see me anymore, I am currently 21 and I have a daughter that just turned 1. I travel from oakville once a month to go to her doctors appointments because I love him so much. There is no doctor like him. He is so kind, caring and compassionate. He was my fathers doctor from birth (my dad is 48) he was also all 3 of my aunts doctors. And her children went to him as well. He has taken care of 3 generations of my family and I couldn't be more lucky to still have him around for my daughter. He is truly the most amazing doctor. I have 2 younger sisters that still go to him and love him to death. I trust Dr. Sanchez with my life and my daughters life. Also one of my aunts worked for him for a few years. He has done so much for so many people. His patients are so lucky to still have him around. I am so disgusted and appauled at these accusations. We all stand behind him 100%  Respond

31/03/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2602081
28/03/13 5 5 5 5 I am currently 35 years old. Since I arrived in Canada 25 years ago, my mom took me to Dr. Sanchez along with my sisters (one since birth). Now as a married mother or 3 girls, I have also chosen to take my girls to Dr. Sanchez and have reccomended him to all of my friends and family members (which everyone has thanked me for because the all LOVE him.) My sister also takes my niece and nephew to Dr. Sanchez. I KNOW he is a GREAT, FANTASTIC, RESPECTFUL, TRUSTWORTHY, PROFETIONAL doctor and has NEVER shown signs of anything different. My 7 and 3 year old LOVE him and often pretend they are sick so they can go see him because they claim he is so funny and nice. I also have a 5 month old daughter, and I know she is in great hands when I come see him. Dr. Sanchez has become a doctor for my family that is a joy to visit, even when my girls know they will have a vaccine. My husband and I know and trust this is the best doctor for our daughters.
RID: 2601032
27/03/13 5 5 5 5 It is with great sadness that I read the allegation and charges against Dr. Sanchez. I have known this doctor for 47 years and he has always treated myself and my children in a very positive, gentle, caring and professional manner. If it wasn’t for this doctor’s specialist degree with the Rh factor, my two daughters would probably not be enjoying their life with their children today. I met Dr. Sanchez in 1966 while carrying my first daughter and he was going to look after the baby the moment she was born. He was present on her arrival and using his professional gift immediately began blood transfusions on her. He has always worked above and beyond the call of duty at any time, day or night. I thank God for him and am proud to have had him as pediatrician for my children. To Dr. Sanchez, his family and his staff, our Prayers are with you during this time of trial. God bless you and your family.
Respond

27/03/13 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2600378

26/03/13 1 1 1 1   See Responses
RID: 2599198

25/03/13 1 1 1 1 I am 31 years old and Dr Sanchez was my pediatrician from birth until I was about 14. The sexual abuse allegations come as no surprise to me as I NEVER felt comfortable with him and I always boiled it down to being an awkward child. However, my gut instinct at even a young age of 5, made my skin crawl whenever he examined me. Thank god my mother was so overprotective to never let me out of her sight! He also tended to give the biggest wet and sloppy kisses - completely unprofessional and creepy!
See Responses

25/03/13 "Toronto pediatrician faces charges of sexually assaulting a patient" - http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/toronto-...  See Responses
RID: 2598771
24/03/13 5 4 5 5 I have know Arturo for years now. He's our Pediatrician. my daughter says "I like Sanchez" , "he's the best doctor". Frankly the chances that he is guilty of the current allegations are so small, it's completely not worth giving any credit. He will be completely exonerated. Meanwhile the evil that lurks in dark media and spoken back room injustice thrive !! Doctor Sanchez is a family doctor and a family man, A regular Joe with years of professional experience and a list of colleagues so long, he does not need my help. A complete smear in my view. What say you College of Physicians ??
Respond

24/03/13 SYSTEM: 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

24/03/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

24/03/13 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

RID: 2597779

23/03/13 1 1 1 1 Sorry to burst everyone's bubble here, but Dr. Sanchez has ALWAYS been a ****! I took both my small daughters to see him and he always welcomed me with two kisses on the cheek, and he always looked at me inappropriately (when my husband was NOT present). What doctor does that? doctors don't even hand shake for christ sakes! When my husband was around, Dr. Sanchez would behave totally different. I never complained to the College of Physicians, and i regret not doing so, because his behaviour was not appropriate for a doctor. Couple of months back, my husband and I suggested to change doctors because he seemed really "iffy". This is a lesson well learned; do not put all your trust in people with professions (doctors, dentist, etc) as they are all human, and some of them are capable of doing horrible horrible things, and making huge mistakes with your health.  See Responses
RID: 2597207
22/03/13 5 5 5 5 I am extremely saddened by the recent news and accusations towards Dr. Sanchez. He has been our 3 children's doctor from birth until he could no longer see them and has become like a family member to us. He never demonstrated any inappropriate actions towards the boys nor towards my daughter as we were always present in the exam room. I am completely dumbfounded by these recent accusations. He is a very intelligent, kind, patient and caring individual who has gone above and beyond his call of duty. He has made house calls when the children were very ill and has always done his utmost to get to the bottom of any issue. His professionalism and gentle mannerisms have earned him the respect of his community and patients alike. We have always received optimal care from Dr. Sanchez and his staff and our prayers are with him and his family at this time.
RID: 2596564

21/03/13 1 1 1 1 http://m.680news.com/2013/03/21/toronto-doctor-charg.... Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone that went to this doctor as I did many years. He was always very weird. Great doctor but made you feel uncomfortable. Anyways he was charged with sexually assaulting a girl and police feel there are more victims. The link is posted above. Just thought I should do my due dillegence and let people know. Speak to your kids just in case!!!!!!  See Responses
RID: 1468094
20/06/11 4 5 5 5 I LOVE Dr. Sanchez. He is very understnading and is sooo great with children. My children LOVE him and hi always makes sure they comfortable and not affraid...to the point that my 5 year old tells me she needs to go see him when she feels "sick" which is just an excuse because she loves him.  Respond
RID: 1346083
25/01/11 4 4 4 4 well i have been going to this doctor for just a long time. and now i have too kids and i still go to this doctor. doctor sanches is a very good doctor.  Respond
RID: 1269662
12/10/10 3 3 5 5 I am a new mom, and everytime I go in and I have a series of questions, they are always answered. Dr. Sanchez is the most caring and heartwarming doctor, you can find out there. He treats you as an equal, not just a patient. When your child is cranky or irritable, he knows how to calm them down and even make them smile back at him! I would recommend this doctor to anyone. Yeah the wait can be annoying, but you will be seen by the best doctor out there! He has the experience under his belt and knows what he's doing! He's a great doctor!  Respond
RID: 1246882
09/09/10 4 4 5 5 hi i have a daughter and since i arrived to this country he was the first pediatrician to see her in toronto....i would never change him...his very caring..and always have an answer to all my questions!!!His the best... keep it up Dr.Sanchez....you're an excellent doctor!!!God keep blessing you like his doing it until now!!! atte:Su compatriota  Respond
RID: 1131703
19/03/10 2 1 3 4 Nice, sweet man, but much older and will probably retire very soon. Wait times are ridiculous..I've waited for as long as 2 hours with a six month old. Have never been seen on time.  Respond
RID: 1081249
17/01/10 5 4 5 5 If you are looking for experience and a good listener , this is the perfect doctor for you. Mother of 18 and 13 year old and 3 month old baby.  Respond
RID: 987516
15/09/09 4 3 5 5 Dr. Sanchez is great, very caring and patient. He treats all kids as his own grandchildren and he always listens to my concerns - he also makes sure that any health issues are properly dealth with and in a timely manner - he will do the necessary testing right away to get a DX ASAP. The best Dr I have met in Canada - nothing like that other ones that treat us like one more insignificant patient and just brush you off fast - Dr Sanches will never do something like that. He rocks!!! He obviously has tons of patients, so if you have an appointment - don't expect to see him right on time - there is always a waiting time, the receptionists are nice - just nice. But all is worth it, I will not bring my muffin to any other Dr - until she turns 18....  Respond
RID: 881728
08/05/09 5 4 5 5 My sister and I were patients of Dr. Sanchez from birth until we were 18yrs old, we didn't want to leave. He has been a marvelous pediatrian to us and extremely helpful dr to our parents as we were growing up. He has set the bar very high for my expectations of any dr and its been incredibly hard to find an equal to him. He is all the good things you want in a a dr and prediatrian while also being a great person. Thankyou Dr. Sanchez! You choose the right vocation.  Respond
RID: 797738
23/02/09 5 3 5 5 The best Doctor in the world. He has been taking care of my children since they were babies (13 years now). They are growing up and soon we will have to find a new doctor and it is going to be very hard to find someone to fill his shoes. He is kind, patient, and vey respectful of chlidren's individualities. As an experienced parent himself, he is always willing to listen to my wife and I and to share his knwoledge and vast experience. His sound advise has been a blessing for us as parents. As a wise man, he knows his limits and when he needs, he consults or directs us to other specialist. We recommend him without a doubt. Arturo and Katie  Respond
RID: 753549
02/01/09 4 3 4 4 I love Dr. Sanchez. He is a very patient man, and he is great with kids. I even takes the time to return phone calls. He is very caring. I would recommend him to any parent.  Respond
RID: 673039
25/08/08 5 4 3 2 Dr. Sanchez is a very kind man. He really does care about the children and speaks to parents kindly. However, I felt that he was not up to date with current medical information. My child has a relatively common health condition but I did not feel that he understood it well. I also felt there was a language barrier at times. He did however, speak to me directly on the phone and was very sweet to me. He would be an excellent doctor for a child who is otherwise healthy.  See Responses
RID: 599887

27/05/08 5 3 5 5 This is the best Dr that I have dealt with in Canada, he always has a smile & treats kids like his grandchildren. He will always make sure a parent is happy with treatment & will make sure that all necessary tests are done, spec. apointments arranged & medication is appropriate. He even returns your phone calls when a child is sick at home & will give phone advise. I totally love him I do not live near Downtown but I will never stop going to his office. I have referred some of my friends to him and they ended up keeping him as their kids Dr & do not even want to see another one. He is super polite, will hear to all of your concerns and questions and always answers exactly what you need to know, will never brush you off. I totally recommend this Dr to any parent! :-)  See Responses
* - Rating left by a registered user