You may also like

Rate Dr. Arturo Sanchez

Dr. Arturo Sanchez's Ratings

Best doctor, very knowledgeable and helpful. very kind person and have been my kids doctor for the past 4 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

He is the best Pediatrician here in Toronto, I trust him 100% , when my kids are sick, he is the only doctor I trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I wish I could give his more than 5 stars on his knowledge and helpfulness. He is an amazing doctor and my kids love him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2831219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

We've known Dr. Sanchez since 1989 and in all this time, I have come to trust him very much. I have four children, two daughters and two sons, and he has demonstrated a very professional attitude and ethics. Whenever my children were ill, he would attend them in a very professional and respectful manner, never making them uncomfortable. He is the epitome of a professional doctor that does all that he could possibly do to help his clients by treating their illness, encouraging them to become better and healthy and respecting them. It is really disappointing, and shocking, to hear these allegations against him and I strongly believe them to not be true. My two daughters, now in their mid twenties, still trust him and continue to go to him and have always and continue to feel comfortable with him. He has never demonstrated any disrespectful attitude or gesture towards my children or myself. His professional character has been and is amazing and my family and I will continue to support him and truthfully testify that he has proven to be an incredible, professional, humane, kind, supportive, positive man who has demonstrated his love and passion for his career by delivering beyond excellent service and care, to the point of even giving house calls to ensure that my children's condition, when ill, was stable. In the 26 years that I have known him, I do not have one complaint or negative thing to say about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Sanchez is been my kids doctor since they were both babies, this starting almost 18 years ago. I think he is the best doctor I could have find to my kids despite everything that is going on about him, I dont know if its true or not but he never did anything to me and as a doctor he is excellent and I still take my kids there and we are in 2015. Unfortunetely he told me that he will retire soon and that is a great loss, as my kids and I will miss him terribly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

The Dr, Sanchez has been looking for our daughter for over 11 years. We never had a negative experience with him.
He always made us feel like he really care about our daughter well being.We feel very fortunate to have him as our daughter pedriatrician. Thank you Dr. Sanchez. God bless you and your family.
Sandra Tamayo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Literally the most friendly caring man ever. A great doctor who I've been to regularly who is like family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

This incredible doctor has been looking after my two sons for over forty years. One of my sons had a problem with his heart and thanks to this amazing doctor he diagnosed it in time and has never had a problem since and now takes his own two beautiful children to this wonderful doctor. My other son was born with Down Syndrome and it was devastating for me at the time of his birth. If it were not for Dr. Sanchez' kind and caring words of wisdom my son would definitely not be the wonderful man he is today. He is healthy and happy because of all the positive medical advice we always received over the years. He was there for us every step of his life. He is healthy and happy and adores Dr. Sanchez as we all do in my family. He was always there for us for all of our medical crisis. We could never ever thank him enough in one life time. We would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who really love their children. His staff has also been nothing but exceptional throughout all of these years. We will be forever grateful to Dr. Sanchez!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Sanchez has been my daughters' doctor for the last 18 years. Throughout these years, he has been more than just a doctor, but rather as a friend with his a lot of wisdom and advice to offer. He always greets us with hugs and kisses (typical of our Latino culture) which made us feel like we were visiting someone who truly cared about our well being. We pray that God clear him of any misunderstanding and we want to say: Dr. Sanchez, thank you very much for being there for us when we needed your medical knowledge. We all love you. - Familia Montoya

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2796087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

My sister and I were patients of Dr. Sanchez since birth, we are now adults and I have never had a negative experience with him. In addition to my family, he's also treated many of my cousins and friends. Good doctors are hard to find so when you find a good one, you recommend him/her to anyone who needs help. I've always recommended Dr. Sanchez to whomever needed a pediatrician. He's always been kind, knowledgeable and helpful. Always only a phone call away. He has remained a family friend and to this day if we ever need any advice, he's always there to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794772].votes_count ]]