Rate Dr. David R. Fett

Dr. David R. Fett's Ratings

I was searching a for Doctor specializing in eyelid rejuvenation and this doctors name comes up in a search. However, upon further review I've discovered some disturbing details.

He's changed his business name five times on sites like Yelp in just two years. 1. The first change was Eyelid Surgery LA along with his own personal abbreviated name change to 2. D. Fett. A year later it was changed again to 3. Eyelid Surgery IA along with 4. David R Fett. Basically two new business names. Interestingly, the address given for Iowa is listed as the Hywatt Hotel if you google it. The number just rings and rings without anyone picking it up. http://eyelidiowa.com/drfett.html. Btw. I asked about this to his office recepthionist who unsurprisingly didn't know anything about their new Iowa location.

I believe the idea was that when people do a search on a search engine or through Yelp they'll just find David R Fett and thus a clean record. Eyelid Surgery IA and all it's reveiws would've been lost to history. Except it didn't work. Google was apparently harder to outfox. The Eyelid Surgery IA was still attached to his name. 5. Now it's back to Fett Eyelid Center.

This seems to of been an elaborate but failed attempt to distance himself from the Yelp reviews. Until this point I didnt think a business would even think of doing this let alone do it. Think long and hard about any business using these kinds of tactics.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I underwent a repair of a severe burn to my right upper eyelid. I had an IV Sedation in his well run licensed surgery center with a number of skin grafts. My case was very complicated but Dr. Fett did a terrific job and Imlook much more normal and my eye closes at night. Top notch doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Fett is a quality doctor and very knowledgeable and helpful. He did really fine work on me and I am completely satisfied with the results. It has made a positive difference in my appearance. All thanks to Dr. Fett.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][788963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Great doctor, caring and professional, my surgery experience was wonderful, his office staff and nurses were amazing. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][788962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

HAVING HAD MY EYES DONE BY DR. FETT, I LOVE WEARING MAKEUP AGAIN AND NOT HIDING BEHIND MY OLD EYES. DR FETT MADE ME FEEL YOUNG AGAIN. HE IS A QUALITY DOCTOR DOING QUALITY WORK.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][788961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I had very droopy eyelids and wanted to have them done for over a year. I interviewed three doctors and am so happy that I decided on Dr. Fett. I felt comfortable the moment I met him. It was the right choice. I love the way my eyes look now. His staff made it so easy for me. They were all knowledgeable, professional and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][788960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Fett is a wonderful surgeon and diagnostician. Since my first visit, I have felt very well taken care of and very much at ease with his knowledge and vast amount of experience. My eyelid lift procedure was flawless and the results were exactly what I expected. I would recommend Dr. Fett to anyone. P.S. His staff is the best too. Sam Friedman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][788967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][788971].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Very well trained and knowledgeable in his field especially in the reconstruction of th eye lids. Office is ffeciently managed and the staff never changes - a tribute to the excelence of this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][788966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I have had the privilege of knowing Dr. Fett for about 10 years now. The first procedure he ever performed on me was a full face laser. It was WONDERFUL. It took away the wrinkles and blotchy spots on my face and made my skin look and feel 10 years younger. I have also had my upper and lower eye lids done and they also look great. It took 15 years off my looks. I had a problem with my eye lids bagging and this removed all the sagging skin and puffiness. He is truly a gifted Doctor. His office staff is also great. They are all kind, warm and caring people. While in the operating room, the anesthesiologist makes sure you are comfortable during the surgery. The surgical assistant’s Dr Fett has with him in the operating rooms main concern is the patients comfort and well being. In the recovery room the nurses take extremely good care of their patients while they recuperate from the surgery. As an overall experience I have to say it is really very pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][788970].votes_count ]]