Rate Dr. Monib A. Zirvi

Dr. Monib A. Zirvi's Ratings

I wish I had the experience that the other folks had. After waiting about 8 weeks for a skin cancer appointment I went in and the appointment lasted 7 (!!) minutes. I had 2 other things that I wanted to cover during that visit... but he was walking out the door and i stopped him to ask him the 2 other things and he took a piece of scrap paper some OTC suggestions. Poor experience from such a highly rated doc. Very disappointed.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

DOES NOT RUSH THRU APPOINTMENTS, TAKES TIME. FOLLOW-UP, VERY GOOD.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

I have 2 children who have eczema. Dr. Zirvi helped me when no other doctors knew what they were doing. His staff has always been helpful and accommodating. Dr. Zirvi is very friendly and knowledgable. His academic credentials are very impressive. I feel proud to have him as my doctor, and have recommended him to so many friends. They are all very happy with him. As for the negative comment below. I would like to respond by saying that Dr. Zirvi is a very attractive man and well maintained. At the end of the day he is human so he may not look perfect to everyone.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

Have been using this physician for years and am very satisfied.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Zirvi for about two years for Psoriasis and Rosacea. He has been treating me with IPL for the Rosacea, which I am very happy with. His manner and approach make me feel very comfortable in that he explains the whats and whys to his treatment approach in a very understandable manner. Dr. Zirvi also projects the utmost confidence and competence in the way he caries himself. I trust him 100%. His staff is outstanding. They are friendly and professional, and always willing to help you get an appointment even when Dr. Z is "booked" solid. Dr. Z and his staff are top notch in every regard.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Zirvi's since 2005, and I have had a wonderful experience with him and his office staff since day one. Joan is always willing and able to squeeze me in at the last moment with literally 20 minutes of notice beforehand. Upon arriving, Terry greets me and ushers me into one of the exam rooms within minutes. Dr. Zirvi is always an absolute pleasure to have as a doctor, and listens to my worries with great concern. I recommend Dr. Zirvi to all of my family and friends when they need a dermatologist. In all honesty, I only have positive things to say about Dr. Zirvi's practice at Summit Medical Group!

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

I went to this doctor last year when I was having a potentially life-threatening hives reaction. He not only was quick to see me, he was kind, gave me good educational information, prescribed the right medicine, and only later when I saw other doctors did I realize how much trouble I had been in and how helpful his treatment was. Everytime someone asks me for a dermatologist recommendation, I don't hesitate to recommend Dr. Zirvi.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2009 | flag

I have seen Dr. Zirvi in the past for many things and have always found him and his staff very helpful. I broke out with a severe case of poison ivy and his nurse, Joan, was great and got me an appointment the same day. After a finishing the course of medications, my rash was completely gone. I would recommend him highly.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2009 | flag

My doctor Dr. Zirvi was voted as a Top Doc in New Jersey Monthly magazine! (http://njmonthly.com/sections/topdoctors/index.html)

Submitted Oct. 25, 2009 | flag

His skin is so bad that I'm shocked he is a dermatologist. I went in for rosacea treatment and he made it worse.

Submitted July 13, 2009 | flag