Rate Dr. Joshua S. Dines

Dr. Joshua S. Dines's Ratings

Dr. Dines' secretary, Valery, is excellent; she follows through, is kind and very attentive to details. When I met with Dr. Dines, he committed to calling me with the MRI results. but tried once and never tried again. I spoke with the PA who didn't seem to know very much and was unwilling to comment with any specificity on the results. Finally, Valerie sent me the MRI report and a prescription for PT. I read the report and researched the findings on the internet which gave me insight into what was going on. I would not recommend going to Dr. Dines. He might be the best in terms of training and skill in the OR but he certainly falls way short in follow up and communication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

His office is efficient and run very well by professional staff. However, while Dr. Dines is likely an expert, he was extremely rushed. I don't mind this alone because I like to be in and out. However, in his rush he didn't seem to really listen to me and ultimately, despite his expertise, I didn't find my meeting with him to be productive or helpful to resolving my issue. This is a shame because his facilities are excellent including on-site imaging services but this is not going to have much value if the Doc orders imaging of an area (he's obsessed with shoulders) that ultimately was not the site of your pain and injury. It struck me as- if your issue is shoulder, great, he can address that; otherwise here's a prescription for physical therapy and good luck to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Great bedside manner. Answered all of my questions thoroughly and knowledgeably. Despite eventually needing surgery, he was very conservative in his approach. Highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

outstanding doctor. used zocdoc to schedule my appointment which was confirmed within minutes and followed up by a call from the office. Dr. Dines saw me at the scheduled time and spent a significant amount of time explaining the procedure i needed. I had a rotator cuff tear which he fixed arthroscopically 4 months ago and i am already back playing golf.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][789447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

had shoulder surgery 2 years ago, need the other shoulder next month. staff has been great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][789446].votes_count ]]