Rate Dr. Lesley Simpson

Dr. Lesley Simpson's Ratings

Excellent doctor. She was highly recommended from my sons pediatrician who even works out of a different hospital. She was very caring and took the time to answer all our questions. She never made us feel rushed and she even walked us out when we done. She called me herself and went over my sons test results...which I really appreciated. Her staff is wonderful and it really shows how dedicated they are to all the children they treat as well as their families. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs their pediatric specialty.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr.Simpson is a wonderful and compassionate doctor. She goes the extra mile and it is obvious that the nursing staff and other staff members: respect, admire and like her too! She understands that you are angry at the world, but doesn't take it personally. What she does do is make herself approachable and accessible and you know you can count on her to take exceptional care of your child. She understands that being on call means that parents will call her during the night and she provides the same level of care whether it is noon or midnight. I would highly recommend her to anyone, and I could never thank her, and the wonderful staff enough for all that she did for our family.

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag

She's the BEST! So glad we are here in Lehigh Valley for our son's cancer treatment.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2009 | flag

Love, Love, Love, Dr. Simpson and her wonderful staff. She and the fantastic nursing staff absolutely makes up for her lazy partner. I hope the Lehigh Valley Pediatric Oncology Group does not lose her because she burns out.

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag

she is a great and caring doctor who is very personable. Extremely hard-working and committed.

Submitted May 22, 2008 | flag