Rate Dr. Robert P. Good

Dr. Robert P. Good's Ratings

Dr. Good treated my knee pain with injections for a couple years, totally open to my decision to forestall surgery until my level of pain and range of motion dictated surgery from my point of view. My actual surgery-- double knee replacement--brought me to a range of motion that allows me to move my knees as I did before I had knee pain at all. I was very positively impressed by Dr. Good's concern for sanitation, especially during the surgery, to prevent infection. After the surgery, I followed the difficult regimen of exercise that Dr. Good's staff told me was necessary for maximum, enduring recovery. It is now 3 1/4 years since my surgery. My knees are functioning very well, and I feel no pain in them. Before surgery I could not even climb steps. Without the surgery, I would not have the active life nor the career I now enjoy. I am very thankful to Dr. Good and his excellent staff. I recommend him as an orthopaedic surgeon,without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][789815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

I had Total Knee Replacement to right knee in Jan 2010. Today (2 years later), I find that the knee presents just about as much pain & limited range of motion as it did before the replacement. When confronted with this situation, I have found that the Dr. and his Tech Asst both have little guidance or concern. Basically their counsel to me is take (2) Alleve & rest it. I'm now to the point where I think I'll have to have it redone. Very disappointing, given that it's only 2 years out from original surgery. Bottom line: if I have to do another knee, Dr. Good is the LAST doctor I would consider. Rothman Institute is a far better bet for Orthopedic Surgery in the Phila area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][789814].votes_count ]]