Rate Dr. Samuel I. Fink

Dr. Samuel I. Fink's Ratings

I'm a chicken when it comes to medical/dental care but I really appreciate Dr. Fink's approach and his whole staff. Very professional, friendly, amd approachable. He always answers my questions respectfully and with complete information. It's also efficient having a complete lab on site. My health has improved immeasurably since seeing him (I lost 60 pounds and am quitting smoking).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][789818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Doctor is very knowledgable (up to date on current medical science), approachable and friendly. Staff was responsive and helpful. In-house lab is definately convenient. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][789817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Seemed very caring, and spent a lot of time with me...staff was excellent, and I appreciated being able to do lab in his office, without going elsewhere...I'm going to have my wife see him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][789816].votes_count ]]