Rate Dr. Andrew Tucker

Dr. Andrew Tucker's Ratings

Dr. Tucker and his staff provide very good care and service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Amazing doctor! He is extremely compassionate, very knowledgeable, and friendly! He treated me with the delivery of my two children and one miscarriage. I know he is one of the best and would urge anyone to switch to him in a heart beat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

One of the best staff and nurse practitioner in Savannah!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Dr Tucker is a wonderful doctor. He is always there for whatever your need may be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Newsome on Sep 24th, 2014

My daughter almost lost her twins because of the lack of skill and empathy of this doctor. My review above all others should take priority because if I was to review him from my experience it would have been higher however I was recommended by a very highly accredited doctor so when I was Dr tucker's patient he had to take good care of me or feel the wrath of the referral physician. So that is why I told my daughter to go to him. That was the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life. My daughter is pregnant with identical twin girls and had signs of TTTS WHICH is twin to Twin Transfer syndrome a very serious condition which was not taken very seriously. She started gaining weight very rapidly which is signs of progression of this disease I called Dr tucker's office and explained this and her other symptoms and begged for a ultrasound for her I was not listened to and got angry yelling at the receptionist to listen to us she put Tucker o the phone he told me to shut my mouth or he would hang up on me and proceeded to tell me I would listen to him I tried to tell him our fears and problems and he still told me to shut up he said if I didn't like his care it's a free country to find another doctor and that my daughters twins were only 20weeks and not viable so if there was a problem there was nothing he could do anyway. Needless to say we got another opinion and we're sent that day for emergency surgery for my daughters babies to Cincinnati Ohio and they had to sever 27 connections between the twins and we were at stage 4*of TTTS BARELY IN TIME TO SAVE them they removed 3 liters of fluid from her 7 lbs any doctor with any sense would have seen this and listened to us if not for us going somewhere else her twins would be dead right now. Do not use this idiot no matter the other good reviews. He can try and sue me but hey if it's the truth then he has no standing!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Fantastic Doctor and staff. I came to Dr. Tucker after moving to Savannah and finding out I was pregnant with my second child. He and his staff took excellent care of me and my baby, and addressed every concern along the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr. Tucker is one of the only physicians I've ever had who truly listened to my concerns. I don't know how he manages to do it considering he seems to have a huge busy practice, but he manages to treat every patient like she and her health concerns matter to him. Too many other doctors just rush you in and out of their office with little care for whether they actually tried to help you with your concerns as if the only reason you're there is to give them your money. Such is not the case with Dr. Tucker, and while I hope I'm able to find a doctor as caring and diligent as him when I leave the area, I'm not sure I'll ever find such a great doctor again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][790382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

Fantastic. Was warm, caring and very empathetic to all our needs during a pregancy. Due to Preeclampsia, bed rest was prescibed and monitered diligently. All steps were taken prior to an emergency C-section at 33 weeks that delivered a very healthy baby. The post pardum care was excellent. Dr Tucker as well as his staff takes a vested interest in their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][790381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

Dr. Tucker and his staff are amazing! I was referred to him by a friend and it was such a wonderful experience to have Dr. Tucker for my Dr. I was very pleased and sad to have moved away, I don't think I will find another Dr. Tucker anywhere! :( He is diligent, kind, warm and caring. A truely wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][790380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

EVERY TIME I CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT OR NEED A PRESCRIPTION, MY CALL IS RETURNED IN A TIMEY MANNER. HIS NP IS ALSO WONDERFUL. JUST RECENTLY I SAID HELP. I FEEL SO BAD.. SHE WAS DILIGENT, STAFF WAS MOVING AND DR TUCKER TOLD ME I WILL BE FINE. HE HAS A GOOD CHAIR SIDE MANNER AND ALWAYS END THE CONVERSATION WITH KIND WORD OR EVEN A HUG

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][790379].votes_count ]]