Dr. Andrew Tucker

Rate Dr. Andrew Tucker

Dr. Andrew Tucker's Ratings

Fantastic Doctor and staff. I came to Dr. Tucker after moving to Savannah and finding out I was pregnant with my second child. He and his staff took excellent care of me and my baby, and addressed every concern along the way.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tucker is one of the only physicians I've ever had who truly listened to my concerns. I don't know how he manages to do it considering he seems to have a huge busy practice, but he manages to treat every patient like she and her health concerns matter to him. Too many other doctors just rush you in and out of their office with little care for whether they actually tried to help you with your concerns as if the only reason you're there is to give them your money. Such is not the case with Dr. Tucker, and while I hope I'm able to find a doctor as caring and diligent as him when I leave the area, I'm not sure I'll ever find such a great doctor again.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2013 | flag

Fantastic. Was warm, caring and very empathetic to all our needs during a pregancy. Due to Preeclampsia, bed rest was prescibed and monitered diligently. All steps were taken prior to an emergency C-section at 33 weeks that delivered a very healthy baby. The post pardum care was excellent. Dr Tucker as well as his staff takes a vested interest in their patients.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tucker and his staff are amazing! I was referred to him by a friend and it was such a wonderful experience to have Dr. Tucker for my Dr. I was very pleased and sad to have moved away, I don't think I will find another Dr. Tucker anywhere! :( He is diligent, kind, warm and caring. A truely wonderful doctor.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

EVERY TIME I CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT OR NEED A PRESCRIPTION, MY CALL IS RETURNED IN A TIMEY MANNER. HIS NP IS ALSO WONDERFUL. JUST RECENTLY I SAID HELP. I FEEL SO BAD.. SHE WAS DILIGENT, STAFF WAS MOVING AND DR TUCKER TOLD ME I WILL BE FINE. HE HAS A GOOD CHAIR SIDE MANNER AND ALWAYS END THE CONVERSATION WITH KIND WORD OR EVEN A HUG

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

After several miscarriages and infertility issues, I was expecting more diligent care with our current pregnancy. I felt extremely rushed (he spent maybe 5-10 minutes with us on the first visit). When I asked the ultrasound tech questions, she replied "he'll go over it all with you." When he walked in he said, "she said it all looks good", implying the tech thought it looked good. I had to ask for the heart rate and what the baby measured. The nurse who took the labs was horrible and when I called to get lab results back (two days later, mind you) they still weren't back and the person who answered the phone seemed put off that I had called and hung up on me in the middle of a question.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

I just moved to Savannah a few months ago, and I was referred to Dr Tucker. Words cannot express how phenomenal Dr Tucker and his staff are- they made me feel welcome, and made me feel like I mattered, due to an emergency situation that I was experiencing. I would definitely, definitely recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tucker is wonderful. He took over my care after my 10th week after going through IVF and years of infertility issues. He is caring, compassionate, and addresses all of my questions. I have no complaints. He does run a few minutes behind because he does take the time to talk to his patients. I do not mind this because I know that he will do the same for me.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Andrew Tucker know what he is doing. He is really helpful and caring. I have been his patient for several years and I fully recommend him. He is the best Doctor!!!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr Tucker has been a fabulous doctor; caring and thorough. I just can't say enough good things about him.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag