Rate Dr. David S. Warsaw

Dr. David S. Warsaw's Ratings

Came to work with pink eye. Made comments about only caring about money, which I overheard. In my opinion - Pretends to be caring to 'suck you in' but it turns out he doesn't really care at all and is rude and inconsiderate of others. Also, don't think he does a good job.

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

I thought this might be the doctor for me until I actually overheard him making comments about how all he cares about is money. He was also late and seemed to be fumbling for responses. I practically ran out of that office!

Submitted March 22, 2009 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. David Warsaw for breast reconstruction. On Dec 10, 2007, I had a right mastectomy with immediate reconstruction using a tissue expander. In April, the implant was placed in the right breast and the left breast was lifted. My results are amazing. I look like an 18 year instead of a 59 year old. I appreciated all the care, kindness , time , artistic ability and professionalism displayed by Dr. Warsaw. He is A+!

Submitted May 21, 2008 | flag