Rate Dr. Jerome Potozkin

Dr. Jerome Potozkin's Ratings

I had the co2 fraxel repair laser treatment. Dr. Potozkin used his own machine and his skills were outstanding. It's five months after the procedure and my skin looks fabulous - even more youthful and radiant than I would have dreamed. A friend of mine admired his work with me so much, she later went to him for the same procedure! He also does natural looking lip restylane enhancements. I now use them and am very pleased. Lips look better, but not obvious. No one can tell I had them done. He and his staff are warm and caring.They are also equally concerned and excellent about routine non-cosmetic conditions. I had warts removed, sebhoria and a possible minor skin cancer long BEFORE my cosmetic procedure. I got timely appointments,great follow up, diligent care. Dr. Potozkin and his staff give their best -no matter what the service needed.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Potozkin was very thorough and straight forward about the Mohs surgical procedure that I required. Procedure was performed as described without any complications, and the staff was very friendly and helpful in answering questions.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2009 | flag

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Potozkin, who several of my friends go to for a variety of skin problems. They all rave about his skills as a physician, his warm and friendly bedside manner, and the exceptional staff. And I am happy to say that he lived up to the hype. His staff was very courteous and friendly, he listened to my questions and answered them clearly, and I look forward to going back in for some Botox!!

Submitted July 23, 2008 | flag

Looks like he is interested in easy work...cosmetic more than a caring medical or surgical doctor.

Submitted May 20, 2008 | flag