Rate Dr. Robert B. Sarnoff

Dr. Robert B. Sarnoff's Ratings

Dr. Sarnoff is a very charming, pleasant, caring, and dedicated gentleman. However, he lacks current knowledege and misses basic critical obvious problems. After countless expensive tests, for instance, with no results, a different doctor I finally went to discovered that the simple medicine I was taking was causing all my breathing problems. He should have checked into my medicines more carefully before ordering all those tests. The medicine I was taking was slowing "poisoning" my system and Dr. Sarnoff never checked that out. Months later I am still fine after getting off the medicine.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2006 | flag

Knowledgeable, kind, caring physician. Located at the Scripps Clinic & Research Fdn, La Jolla, CA. Excellent chest medicine physician. Always gives one his full attention but if you bring chocolate you get a bigger smile from him:)

Submitted Sept. 9, 2004 | flag