Rate Dr. Simon Galapo

Dr. Simon Galapo's Ratings

Dr Galapo is a pompus "know it all" who needs to go back to school. he is "whopped" by his Physician Assistances (mostly Samantha, not so much Lauren) who pretty much dictate what he can and can not do. He is untrustworthy. He told me that Dr. Robertson was not with the practice for doing something that was illegal, yet 3 months after making this statement, he HIMSELFE did the EXACT same thing. I can not count how many times he has out and out lied to me (Samantha as well) he bills for far longer than he actually sees you and he doesn't keep accurate records (he refuses to correct) My PCP actually laughed when she read my records (knowing me far longer than the few years I have been seeing Galapo) and they indicate no issue with walking and that I have a good gait, yet I haven't been able to walk since 1996!!!
The office staff (dare I even call them that?, better than saying warm bodies) are beyond RUDE to everybody. the training they recently completed obviously did not include interacting with patients. So if they just dedicated the training to learning the "new system" then they FAILED anyway because they still don't know what they are doing half the time especially JoAnn fumbling around trying to talk to 4 people at the same time but not listening to 1 and loosing 7 people on the phone holding. This practice is seriously a mess, I advise looking elsewhere. Where oh where is Dr. Robertson.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

BE VERY CAREFUL OF THIS PRACTICE!!!! I was a patient for several years when out of the blue I was accused of having a "dirty urine". After listening to his explanation, I was dumfounded and requested to see these results. He stated it would cost me an additional $50!! He was unaware that my clinical background, he said not to come back even to withdraw me off the medications, and hung up. I obtained reports from the Mayo clinic calling him out on his interpretation of the data. This office had me on Demerol, Oxycontin, Oxycodone, Fentanyl Patches, hydromorphone in combos of 4 at a time! I never even saw him face to face, instead I had one of rude PA's write the scripts. It was and is a pill mill. Ask too many questions about your treatment and you are shown the door. I had no traces of medication I was accused of having in my urine via a hair sample by another MD. He will get you hooked then constantly keep you in a state of fear whether or not he will refill meds on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Possibly the worst doctor visit I have ever had. He ignored my medical history, did no exam, spent all of five minutes in the room, and mis-diagnosed me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Galapo is a wonderful, caring and compassionate person and doctor. He has been a godsend for me, helping me deal with multiple nerve damage issues. He actually listens when I talk and understands what I'm saying. This is a rare character in a doctor. I highly recommend this doctor and his entire staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][791102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

What a wonderful man this is. This is the first Pain Management MD I've ever had who cares about me a person, who cares about all my pain issues. I've been a chronic pain suffer for 8 years now and he is the first Pain MD I can say really cares about me as a person, the entire me. He treats me like a person and not a number. Making an appointment at his office is very convientient. I love him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][791101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Galapo is an excellent doctor who actually cares about his patients. Would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][791100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2008

Dr.Galapo is a very good doctor. I would highly reccomend him to anyone who is in need of pain Mangement

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][791099].votes_count ]]