Dr. Gagan D. Sahni

Rate Dr. Gagan D. Sahni

Dr. Gagan D. Sahni's Ratings

She is such a pleasant and compassionate doctor and so detail oriented. I recommended her to my entire family and any friends who would need a smart cardiologist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][791470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr Sahni is a super physician, knowledgable and professionl, very caring and taking the time to explain everything. LP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][791469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

She is excellent and very knowledgeable. She explained things to me like no other doctor has every before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][791468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

the waiting time, ease of making an appointment, her office staff at Mount Sinai were all excellent and finally she was the best , spending detailed time with me and explained everything in a very intelligent way. I just fell better talking to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][791467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2011

she is so patient and kind to all her patients. Also knows a lot and is always teaching other doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][791466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

She is a very bright and caring cardiologist. Explained my problem to me in simple detail and took extra time to explain each of my medications. She is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][791465].votes_count ]]