Dr. Gagan D. Sahni

Rate Dr. Gagan D. Sahni

Dr. Gagan D. Sahni's Ratings

She is such a pleasant and compassionate doctor and so detail oriented. I recommended her to my entire family and any friends who would need a smart cardiologist

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

Dr Sahni is a super physician, knowledgable and professionl, very caring and taking the time to explain everything. LP.

Submitted July 1, 2012 | flag

She is excellent and very knowledgeable. She explained things to me like no other doctor has every before.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

the waiting time, ease of making an appointment, her office staff at Mount Sinai were all excellent and finally she was the best , spending detailed time with me and explained everything in a very intelligent way. I just fell better talking to her!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

she is so patient and kind to all her patients. Also knows a lot and is always teaching other doctors.

Submitted March 15, 2009 | flag

She is a very bright and caring cardiologist. Explained my problem to me in simple detail and took extra time to explain each of my medications. She is excellent.

Submitted May 19, 2008 | flag