Rate Dr. Daniel J. Lieber

Dr. Daniel J. Lieber's Ratings

Dr Lieber & staff are the most knowledgeable health care professional I have met. In addition, they are extremely kind, efficient, and compassionate . I have just completed treatment for Metastatic cancer. My original oncologist told me I would only receive "palliative care". Dr. Lieber took an aggressive approach, & there has been no evidence of cancer for 3 consecutive PET scans. He is a life-saver. He also is wonderful at referrals to other specialists, getting an appointment the very same day. He also gives his PERSONAL cell phone number to call him at any time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

This is a lousy doctor who makes mistakes and refuses to admit them. Pure negligence. His office neglected to send my tissue specimen to a laboratory and just left it sitting and left me hanging for a lot longer than I should have been. Lame. Stay away from his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

A wonderful, compassionate physician who knows what he knows and more importantly what he doesn't know and where to go for more info. Look no further, the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][791895].votes_count ]]