Rate Dr. Joel Joselevitz

Dr. Joel Joselevitz's Ratings

Dr. Joel Joselevitz, Is the Dr I credit with saving my life. The dozens of Drs. Nurses, Emt's, paramedics & all their hard work to put me back together over and over and over again the Gallons of blood that was donated by strangers that were infused into me. One hospital visit lasted 40 days, 25 days flat on my back. over the last 21yrs. I was at the end of my rope, i at the time would have rather died than to have to be in so much pain. Dr. Joel found a combo of meds that worked for me gave me a quality of life. Now if my pain gets out of control & have no hope. Can my family come after you? You that are responsible for taking away the DR his knowledge, The FDA approved medication he prescribed for me to live. THE DR. THAT SAVED MY LIFE!!!! so I can walk & go to the bathroom without as much pain, like YOU evil people never felt before. Try to fill my SHOE for an hour. DR Joel is the best Dr I have ever had & that is saying a lot.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2515678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

How do i get my records since he closed without calling patients? Drove from corpus this morning for an appt ive had for over two mos!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

I have be going to Dr. Joselevitz for two years. During that time he really help me manage my pain were I could have a better quality of life. sure there are a lot of people who want to blame yhe doctors for there family death but if they would take the medicine at the right amount at the right time. The main thing patients should remember is to take your meds as your doctor prescribe you should not have any problem . Dr. J is a wonderful doctor with great bedside manners. He has unconditional care and concerned for his patients. I would highly recommended him to anyone not for pain management but for all his other expertise in the medical field. GTW

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I am sorry for your loss. I do not believe Dr. Joel prescribed your mother every medication under the sun. I do not believe Dr. Joel is responsible for your daughter not taking her medicine properly. I know Dr. Joel is not responsible for your families actions after your mothers death. It doesn't matter anymore you both won. He is not going to continue seeing his pain management patients anymore. So all of us who have been seeing him for years have to go out and fight tooth and nail to get someone to help us. I was in a bad car accident in 83. I spent 3 years in and out of the hospital. I was also on $1400 a month med. for my heart. I started seeing Dr. Joel about 3 years ago after taking so many different med. from other doctors, he finally was able to stop my pain and I was able to get off of all my heart med. I knew 2 people (not personally) who went to doctor Joel and tested dirty for drugs and he turned them away. You care about none of us who are in pain, just your revenge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Joe was referred to me by my PCP. I have been going to him for about 3 years now. I have severe nerve damage in my spine, shoulder, and neck. Dr. Joe understands chronic pain. He has never made me feel like less of a person. I don't know what I would do without his care. I know that I would not be able to submit this comment. Yes, some of the drugs he prescribes are potent, but if you follow the dosage they are not dangerous. It is not Dr. Joe's fault if someone OD's for taking too much. I would recommend him to anyone suffering with pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Joselevitz for 3 years and has been a life saver. Before seeing Dr Joselevitz I was in the hospital every 3 months due to my pancreatitis and Lupus. When I have been admitted to St Lukes in the medical center he makes time to go see me and makes sure that I am taken care of while in the hospital. Since seeing Dr Joselevitz I have gotten my life back. I have my Lupus and pancreatitis pain under control and see him every other month for follow ups. Dr Joselevitz cares about his patients he listens and to you and works with you on getting a plan together to get you to feeling better. I now see Dr Joselevitz for all my other medical issues like my high blood pressure or when I feel under the weather with a cold. I highly recommend Dr Joselevitz he is a GREAT doctor and I will continue to see him for all my medical needs. And I have recommended him to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I paid seventy-four because he is having a hard time getting insurance. Not his fault and he is worth it. One visit will 0show you that. He is very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Dr Joel Joselevitz, was referred to me when I was diagnosed with Pancreatitis. I also suffer from Lupus, I have to say this Dr has helped reduce my pain. He is very understanding and listens to your medical issues. He is very knowledgable and helpful. I feel so much better now, since I have been seeing Dr Joselevitz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2013

This "Dr." was giving my mother every drug under the sun that lead up to her death. Her first grandson was just born, not even a year old and she hardly got to know him. She will never see my brothers children. My family has been torn apart. My brother (19) went off the deep end after her death and now is serving a sentence in prison. My father moved away, and now I'm all alone. GREAT Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Dr Joel Joselevitz is a HUGE asset to the Houston medical community. He is a compassionate MD. My longtime pain doctor unexpectantly passed last year. After 4 lumbar lamenectomies and resulting complications, I was implanted with stimulators, end stage opiods, everything........... attempting to manage causalgia, foot drop, and a short circuited L5 dermatome. Dr J has helped me better manage my daily challenges. He has abilities to see thru drug seekers. Not all doctors care...I recommend Dr J to family members facing real physical challenges to consult with him without ANY reservations. Thank you dr J and your wonderful staff. Dr Joselevitz's staff are ALL compassionate, caring, and efficient. They makes the trip a little easier each month with attitude's of care and concern....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792223].votes_count ]]