Rate Dr. Steven H. Ressler

Dr. Steven H. Ressler's Ratings

Dr. Ressler is the worst! I should have sued him. He gave me an injection in my back without bothering to look at my MRI and I couldn't walk for a month and a half with excruciating pain down my leg because he hit a nerve. I was in therapy for my back at the time and never got any benefit from therapy because they had to be passive with me because of the damage he did. You are better off going to a shoemaker for an injection! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

Dr Ressler was the very best, most understanding Doctor who got me out of pain quickly and found the source of it and helped alleviate the agony. His partner, Dr Padula however, was horrible. Stick with Dr Ressler. He's a God send.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Dr. Ressler is an outstanding physician who genuienly cares about his patients. He is highly professional and knowledgable in his field of pain management.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792315].votes_count ]]