Dr. Steven H. Ressler

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 09/05/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Steven H. Ressler has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Anesthesiologist-related: pain relief for surgery, anesthesia
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2918931

18/10/13 1 1 1 1 Dr. Ressler is the worst! I should have sued him. He gave me an injection in my back without bothering to look at my MRI and I couldn't walk for a month and a half with excruciating pain down my leg because he hit a nerve. I was in therapy for my back at the time and never got any benefit from therapy because they had to be passive with me because of the damage he did. You are better off going to a shoemaker for an injection! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

09/05/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "MARLTON" to "CHERRY HILL"
RID: 1478239
03/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Ressler was the very best, most understanding Doctor who got me out of pain quickly and found the source of it and helped alleviate the agony. His partner, Dr Padula however, was horrible. Stick with Dr Ressler. He's a God send.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 596903
18/05/08 4 4 5 4 Dr. Ressler is an outstanding physician who genuienly cares about his patients. He is highly professional and knowledgable in his field of pain management.  Respond