Rate Dr. Michelle R. Harrison

Dr. Michelle R. Harrison's Ratings

Dr. Harrison feels like a long time friend. She was more compassionate and understanding than any doctor I've ever met...and I've been through quite a few doctors in the last 20 years. I would highly recommend her to any woman wanting complete care and someone who understands what you're going through. We absolutely love her! I had been trying to get something done for several years and Dr. Harrison made it happen. She saved my life.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

she is awesome- great personality-highly knowledgeable-her staff is great too!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2008 | flag

Dr. Harrison was not my doctor, but she was on call the night I went into labor. She was wonderful. I have considered switching doctors (and I was not unhappy with my current doctor). Both my husband and I thought she was great. She explained what was going on and after an hour of pushing (with no improvement), she came in and made things happen in minutes!

Submitted July 9, 2008 | flag