Rate Dr. Donald M. Dewey

Dr. Donald M. Dewey's Ratings

Did not show me X-rays. Had medical student with him. More interested in interacting with student. Was left with many questions and lack of clear treatment plans. I sought a second opinion and was so thankful I did. Night and day!! Dr Dewey is jovial but cavalier.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

I am very happy with not only DR. Dewey but also his kind and knowledgeable staff. I do not feel rushed when I enter his office or when he is talking to me in an exam room. With my badly broken down knees I have seen quite a few Ortho Doctors. Dr. Dewey is the only medical doctor that I could in all honesty tell him to do what he feels is best and let him handle it all. I cannot even do that with a hairdresser! I feel that I have been blessed with a very wonderful doctor and staff.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dewey is a wonderful Dr.He is so knowledgeable,kind,patient,and he really cares about you.He is not one of those 10 second Drs.that is so common now.He really spends time with you and .listens to you.I go to him for severe Arthritis in my feet & knees.If I need any orthopedic surgery he will definately be the Dr. to do my surgery.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr Dewey is the most caring doctor I have ever had in my life. He went way beyond the call of duty. My total knee surgery went perfect without any problems. His staff was great. I would recommend, Dr. Dewey to everyone. He is the best.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

I had my knee replaced earlier this year. Dr Dewey is very good doctor.

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dewey took care of our 81 yr.old mother with the utmost respect and care. He performed surgery on her arm and she came out fantastic. I can't say enough about his bedside manner and attentive care. His interaction with the family was prompt and reassuring, I would strongly recommend him to anyone with orthopedic needs in this area.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

I had lived with a hip injury for 16 years, and no one had been able to diagnose or treat it until I saw Dr. Dewey. Within two weeks, I was preparing for surgery to finally correct it, and I am now cane-free for the first time since I was a teenager. I can't give a higher recommendation than that.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dewey provided excellent care for my son. At the age of seven he was diagnosed with Perthis Disease in his left hip. Without Dr. Dewey my son would have ended up with a hip replacement at a young age. He has now moved his practice from Tallahassee to Pensacola and my family will travel to his office if we are ever in need of an orthopedic doctor.

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

I highly recommend Dr Dewey. He provided great service was on time, and most importantly was approachable, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dewey was able to work me in after I had broken a bone in my ankle. I have been plagued with issues and problems all my life with clubfoot, but Dr. Dewey wants to take on the major task of fixing my foot once and for all. I have already had multiple operations but he is VERY knowledgeable! For now, he applied a cast from toe to knee, and in three weeks I go back for a recheck. Once the bone is no longer a risk, he wants to discuss with me how he can really FIX my foot, not just apply a "band-aid solution" for a little while longer (hahaha).Dr. Donald Dewey is HIGHLY recommended! The musculoskeletal center at Medical Center Clinic DOES take (FL) Medicaid, which is also a plus, as MANY orthopaedic doctors do not.

Submitted March 24, 2010 | flag