Rate Dr. Bernard B. Yonk

Dr. Bernard B. Yonk's Ratings

the staff and office manager go out of there way to accommodate the patients and their needs, they are very compassionate to the patients .

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Yonk is a patient, caring, intelligent human who treats people as individuals. He was my mother-in-law's doctor, my husband's doctor and became my primary care physician 20 years ago. He is now my young adult daughter's primary care physician and we have recommended him to many friends and family members. I trust him with my life! The ONLY negative at all is his Office Manager who is rude.....but it is worth going through HER to have HIM as my doctor....plus....the rest of his staff is AMAZING!

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag

my husband and I tried several dr's to have as our primary health care provider, hands down, Dr. Yonk is truly a unique, caring, and knowledgable physician... We Love You Dr Yonk!!!! always caring, concerned and takes the time to explain. Doesn't jump for the prescription pad without trying other things first. He truly makes every patient feel like family. we've been with Dr Yonk for ten years and hope to continue far into our futures.

Submitted April 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. Yonk is a very knowledgeable person. He treats you as an individual. He does not assume you have something. Dr. Yonk always answered any and every question that I had regarding my health. If I didn't understand, he would explain it to me further. I would highly recommend him to everyone in my family. He's the #1 doctor in my book.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2009 | flag

I(t is because of the true genius of Dr. Yonk and his colleagues that I am still alive today after a severe MRSA infection. He understands what his patients go through because he has colitis himself, so it gives him unique insight. He was my mother's doctor first, so I have known him for 25 years. A brilliant doctor who can assemble a first rate health care team.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Yonk is a rarity: he treats patients, not ailments and diseases.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag