Dr. Graeme S. Steele

Dr. Graeme S. Steele

Rate Dr. Graeme S. Steele

Dr. Graeme S. Steele's Ratings

One of the best of his field. He got my husband through surgery. Up front with everything and straight to the point.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2013 | flag

I cant say enough of how well i was treated by Dr Steele and his staff. Answered every question I had and explained in detail of what to expect.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

dr steele is the best.he removed a 4.3 cm tumor from my bladder in march of 2011 and i have been cancer free .very knowledgeable.the best in my opinion.before i went to see dr steele a r.i. doctor operated on me 3 times and then told me he wanted to remove my bladder.god bless dr steele. thank you ,dan contillo

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

Incapable of making eye contact. Irritated when asked questions. I was told to go to another urologist because he had plenty of patients. Snippy. Rude. Perhaps he does better with male patients.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

absolutely professional, compassionate (rare in a surgeon), and takes the time to explain your issues. amazing!

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

Performed my surgery for Testicular Cancer. He has to be one of the best out there. Very thorough and attentive. Always left feeling like I was in good hands. Professional.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag

dr. steele is a great urologist.did a fantastic job.i would recommend him to anyone who need's his expertese.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Steele saw me for kidney stones and ended up performing lithotripsy. As the other reviews here attest, Dr. Steele has a certain caring and attentive quality about him that puts you at ease. Follow this up with expert surgical care and you have yourself a fine doctor. The only thing I'll say is that the Boston hospitals are a little jammed and hectic, and I felt a little herded at times. But in that environment, you also find great doctors, with Dr. Steele being very high on that list. I'm very thankful for the care and attentiveness I received.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2011 | flag

Steele takes the time to ensure you understand what the issues are and is availabel for follow up questions. Also really sympathetic personality and pleasant demeanor.

Submitted July 10, 2009 | flag

simply amazing, exudes positivity, every visit is an absolute pleasure

Submitted Dec. 13, 2008 | flag