Dr. Graeme S. Steele

Rate Dr. Graeme S. Steele

Dr. Graeme S. Steele's Ratings

Has help me the last 2.5 years with repeated Kidney stones ! Went to him after having a terrible experience with another Dr at a different hospital! The best ! Compassionate , caring and wonderful Dr .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

One of the best of his field. He got my husband through surgery. Up front with everything and straight to the point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2013

I cant say enough of how well i was treated by Dr Steele and his staff. Answered every question I had and explained in detail of what to expect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

dr steele is the best.he removed a 4.3 cm tumor from my bladder in march of 2011 and i have been cancer free .very knowledgeable.the best in my opinion.before i went to see dr steele a r.i. doctor operated on me 3 times and then told me he wanted to remove my bladder.god bless dr steele. thank you ,dan contillo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

Incapable of making eye contact. Irritated when asked questions. I was told to go to another urologist because he had plenty of patients. Snippy. Rude. Perhaps he does better with male patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

absolutely professional, compassionate (rare in a surgeon), and takes the time to explain your issues. amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

Performed my surgery for Testicular Cancer. He has to be one of the best out there. Very thorough and attentive. Always left feeling like I was in good hands. Professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][792738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

dr. steele is a great urologist.did a fantastic job.i would recommend him to anyone who need's his expertese.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Steele saw me for kidney stones and ended up performing lithotripsy. As the other reviews here attest, Dr. Steele has a certain caring and attentive quality about him that puts you at ease. Follow this up with expert surgical care and you have yourself a fine doctor. The only thing I'll say is that the Boston hospitals are a little jammed and hectic, and I felt a little herded at times. But in that environment, you also find great doctors, with Dr. Steele being very high on that list. I'm very thankful for the care and attentiveness I received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2011

Steele takes the time to ensure you understand what the issues are and is availabel for follow up questions. Also really sympathetic personality and pleasant demeanor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][792735].votes_count ]]