Rate Dr. Mitch Freeman

Dr. Mitch Freeman's Ratings

blablabbbkbkbkbbkbbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbbkbkkbbkb

Submitted Sept. 14, 2014 | flag

Best Doctor in Yuma Az, you don't have to look around for a doctor. Nice staff, nice office, doctor Freeman has years of experience. Highly recommend him for anybody.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

Best doctor in Yuma! The staff is very helpfully. He fixed my back pain and prostate infectionfrom the first visit.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor! Very few doctors will give there patients their personal cell phone number and make themselves available on the weekends. Awesome doctor and awesome staff!!!!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

Excellent Dr. Even after I moved out of town. I drive 185miles to see him. Saved my life after I had my baby, I was at risk of a stroke. Now my baby and I are very healthy and luky to have Dr Freeman as our Dr.
I would like to mention the that I have the privilege of having his cell phone number. He's just a phone call away when we need him.
I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

I would not expect more. Your are great. Thank you.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Got me in right away, same day appt!
Great Dr, great quality service
Never in a hurry!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

I was referred by a neighbor years ago. Dr Freeman and his staff have provided excellent care for me and my husband. He is available after hours if needed. I won't go anywhere else.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Freeman always makes me feel comfortable and spends all the time I need, to discuss my medical issues. He truly cares about his patients.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr Freeman always provided top notch care. He is able to deal with many issues in the office during the same visit. I always felt comfortable discussing my concerns with him. Staff is friendly and helpful. I moved out of the area and am no longer his patient, but I sincerely appreciate the superb care I received from him!

Top Hospitals in YUMA, AZ