You may also like

Rate Dr. Mitch Freeman

Dr. Mitch Freeman's Ratings

Dr Freeman is very knowledgeable and is very prompt

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Freeman is very good in explaining the problem and how to best care for it He was able to take me off the insulin and control my diabetis better with pills only. His staff are very friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

ok gjt jt tjtyjuty ujty jutyujty ujty ujtyutyuyyu ityui tyuyu

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2855684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

This is my first time seeing Dr. Freeman and I can say he's very knowledgable. Very helpful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2854724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

We are so happy to have Dr. Freeman as our Family Doctor because he always make the time to see us when we most need it , he even see us on weekends he is very friendly and treat us like family he is very good at explaining us everything and teach us how to do better . His staff is always friendly and very helpful and they always try to make you feel comfortable around them . They are awesome!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2841837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I recently had the pleasure of taking a very good friend to his first visit with Dr. Mitch Freeman. I must share with you the excellence of the entire visit. From the very beginning, we were welcomed in by his office staff, they were both nice, friendly, and helpful. Then we were in the next room where Robert had his weight ,blood pressure and medical history taken, the new gal did not rush Robert and thoroughly went through his medication list. She took her time and had patience with Robert. And last but not least the visit with Dr. Freeman was beyond any expectation. He took his time and listened, and talked to Robert with respect and dignity. He even eased Robert's fears as the two of them shared some laughs together!According to Robert, Mitch is the first doctor ever to take his time to talk to him and listen. Dr. Freeman is smart, and gave a complete exam, again no rushing, He is kind and considerate of his patients. When the visit was over Robert said boy now I know why it is called VIP.. I feel like I am a VIP now that I have seen Dr. Freeman. That truly summed it up for me. As far as Robert and I are concerned there are not enough stars to rate Dr. Freeman. He is an outstanding, excellent doctor. Why go to Scripps or the Mayo clinic when we have Dr. Mitch Freeman and his staff here that provide outstanding, excellent medical care. We are very fortunate to have him here in Yuma!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2833986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

good doctorvkvkkdfbJF KjbfkjF FKJBAJF KAGVNJAGVB AKJGNBJFA

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2819237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Freeman saved my life twice by finding melanoma cancer that I was not aware and he removed them him. I am very happy that I found Dr. Freeman he' is amazing and his staff are the best.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2817100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I have Dr Freeman's personal cell his phone number and access to him whenever I want. He has saved me several trips to the ER and I couldn't be more happy to have him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2815781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Great doctor, my whole life I suffered from stomachs pain and no other doctor knew why. In one visit he found it out!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2815715].votes_count ]]