Rate Dr. Mitch Freeman

Dr. Mitch Freeman's Ratings

Dr. Freeman has been my doctor for years now. There is NOTHING like being able to contact your doctor 24/7 at no additional expense. He has helped me through problems other doctors weren't able to. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2622323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Freeman for over 14 years since he was working at the urgent care, I like his style and the bedside manners very much . I have not seen any other doctor since I started seeing him. Dr. Freeman take care of my wife and kids and my extended family and we all love him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617414].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

super docteur, je voudrais le visiter cet docteur tout les temps

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

People always make the comment "He's a good doctor." I don't just have a good doctor he is a fantastic doctor. I have a doctor who actually cares what's going on with each and every patient he sees. What Dr. this day and age will actually give you his cell number in case you ever have a problem? He and his staff are very much appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

We started seeing Dr. Freeman about nine years ago after my 15-year-old son was having trouble breathing and his throat was closing on him in the middle of the night ,we want to couple specialist and did lots of test and no one was able to find out the problem them a friend referred us to Dr. Freeman we went and saw him even though he was not contracted with our insurance ,in the first visit after he examined him he told us this is very simple I don't need to do any tests on him he just have sinus allergies and he gave us treatment for allergy and we were surprised that he got better we did not believe it at first

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2602691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Dr freeman is the only doctor that we will go to Because of the following. 5 years ago when my daughter was 5 years old she hurt her elbow and we were waiting at the emergency room for 5 hours and we could not get the attention we needed we call Dr freeman on his cell phone and he told us to come right away to his home and he fixed her right away on Sunday. she had nursemaid elbow. all my family and extended family see him a truly love the staff.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2601899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Mitch freeman is the best doctor I know because he is the only doctor that is very gentle with all his patiens

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Good ! He is a good doctor ... He give excellent service to us .. Good deui ..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I've good experience. Staff is helpful and punctual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr. Freeman is a wonderful Doctor, and I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577015].votes_count ]]