Rate Dr. Mitch Freeman

Dr. Mitch Freeman's Ratings

I have MS and I'm in a flare up. Got the run around with my nuero and Freeman took charge, got me in, and is giving me my IV steroid infusions in his office! The staff is great, I can always get in, and he does everything he can!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2718411].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Doctor Freeman is best doctor I have every had the pleasure of using. He really makes you feel like your part of his family. His staff is fairy nice. It's quick to get in and out. You can even call him on his cell phone after hours. Yes it's really his cell!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2712907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Excellent doctor. This doctor was recommended by my friends. Thanks to them I've known this wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2707643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr Mitch is great and very caring and professional

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2698817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Outstanding MD, he is very caring, thorough and professional.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2697193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2693121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690525].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

My Husband & I and our 2 children have been using Doctor Freeman since 2007 and I honestly have no words to really express the kind of doctor he is, it's almost unheard of for doctors to give his Patients his personal cell phone number to use incase of an emergency , or to see you on weekends or after hours but even more amazing Doctor Freeman is so compassionate about his patients health he even has seen our children at his home over the weekend even late in the night so we don't have to go to Urgent Care or Sit in a hospital all night.. Not only does that save us the time and stress but also saves us tons of money in medical bills by always making him self available day or night.. Also the Girls in his office are so sweet and in past 8 years every time I called to get in with out an appointment they not only get me in that day but with in the hour.. If your looking for more then just a Doctor I can say with out a doubt in my mind you will be beyond impressed by his level of knowledge, compassion & best bedside manner I've ever seen a doctor have.. He take more then Pride in his perfesion, you can seen how much he loves being a doctor..
The Rich Family in Yuma Az

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2688587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I've had Dr. Freeman as my doctor. He is the best and awesome in treating whatever the condition might be. He goes out of his way to help his patient and always makes himself available whish in rear in doctors because of their busy schedule.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2682392].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Freeman is an excellent doctor. I couldn't recommend him more highly than I do to anyone that is currently sick, or to those looking for a new family doctor. The staff always finds a space for the new patient or older one that needs fast attention.
It's very comforting to know that Dr. Freeman is there for my family. I've called him in off hours. I've sent him a picture via SMS on the weekend. He's very dedicated to the well being of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2681055].votes_count ]]