Rate Dr. Peter Graff

Dr. Peter Graff's Ratings

Peter Graff saved my life! I was 24 or so. I was sent to ICU, and woke up each day for half an hour to tell my family I am OK and then would pass out. When I finally got out of the ICU, a nurse told me that she followed Peter from Calgary(I think) to Lions Gate. Since I have sent 3 friends to him. All loved him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2424495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I concur with all the other wonderful comments about Dr. Graff. I want to add that he is kind,funny and best of all listens to his patients and knows his "stuff". I feel like I'm in good hands with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

Excellent. Friendly, knowledgeable, profesional, caring. He saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

very detailed in his diagnosis and very professional, I would recommend him every time if asked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

I have dealt with Dr. Graff for almost three years now. He is straightforward, knowledgeable and we communicate well. He has always followed up all tests and gotten the results to me quickly. I have great confidence in Dr. Graff. He was also very compassionate with my family when I was in critical condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

great doc,listens ,came on his own time x-max day to see me again.very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

This man saved my fathers life, everytime after that when he saw the rest of our family, he remembered our names and asked about our family. This is a brilliant man. He deserves many accolades

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

Doesn't have a secretary or office staff so he has been unavailable when we need him. We went to the hospital ECG to see him, and were told that is not his office. He is knowledgeable but extremly condesending and unproffesional. Don't go to him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2010

This young Dr. helps me when I had a heart attack. He is a gifted Dr.and loves what he does. I have a lot of respect for such a man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2010

very helpfull knowledgeable and sympathetic and humble and on time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][793080].votes_count ]]